MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Theme and Trait Templete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Theme and Trait Templete Empty
PostSubject: Theme and Trait Templete   Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Theme: [A basic idea for you're character.] (TP used/total TP)

Starting Trait Points: 7
~You gain 1 TP for every level you gain after level 1.

Trait Name(Level*): Description of what it does.
*Basic traits cost 1 point each and start at level 1.
*To level a trait, it costs TP equal to the level of the trait. So, to go from level 1 to level 2, it costs 1 point. To go from 2 to 3 costs 2, ect.
*To start a trait at a level above one, the cost in TP is equal to the sum of the numeric value of each level before it, plus 1. ( Example: A level 4 trait would be 1+1+2+3=7. 7 TP is needed for a level 4 trait, which is all of your starting TP.)
*Trait levels have a cap of 10.

All traits must follow you're theme.
You may save TP if you wish.

Last edited by Black Pheonix on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wade Did It WRONG!! xD)
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Commonly Seen Traits   Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Strength - per trait is 5 tons

Armor - per trait lvl 1 will block a lvl 1 physical attack(elemental as well)

Flying - per trait is 50 miles per hour

Speed - per trait is 50 miles per hour

Pyro - per trait point 12 yard radius

Cryo - per trait point 12 yard radius

Electro - per trait point 100k volts

Healing Factor - Each trait allows you to heal more serious wounds, and lesser wounds faster.
Level 1 - Minor wounds in minutes. 5 - Major wounds in minutes. 9 - a limb in an hour.

Neuron Count - Needed for any advance mental ability. For each trait you have an added 500 count, but recieve a more severe recoil. No mental ability may exceed you're Neuron Count.
The starting neuron count for any player is 500, adding this trait gives you an additional 500 making you're total mental strength 1,000 Neurons worth.
Recoil: Level 1 - Migranes that can be managed by pills or other methods, 5 - Crippled movement, 10 - knocks you out.

Telekinisis - (fill out later)
Back to top Go down
Psylocke

PostSubject: Re: Theme and Trait Templete   Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Can some one explain to me what TP is, I think I have an idea but I just want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Theme and Trait Templete   Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:48 pm

TP stands for Trait Points, which is how many points you can put in a trait.

You have to pay a point to get a trait, and then follow the "pattern". Which is, simply put, the level you wish to reach, minus one. But you have to pay for each level in between.

(PMd you, but for the benefit of everyone else with the same question I wil post the answer here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme and Trait Templete   Theme and Trait Templete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme and Trait Templete
Page 1 of 1