MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
by PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
by PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
by PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
by Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
by PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Share | 

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Nelsha raised an arm up to block the punch, why was he constantly trying to hit her in the head anyway? she kept her guard up the punches were fast and she was pinned back by them she couldn't really make a move at the moment, thought she did feel the water suddenly come down and she was wondering how that happened, having not seen Emil throw the pan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Dream pushed him self off of nelsha. Dream heads towards Emil using a double punch combo finishing it by flinging him into another wall with a kick. Dream then grabs his grenade bag and flings it between nelsha and Emil "i grow tired of this guy, he is getting really annoying." dream stated in his mind. Dream then rushes towards his glider hopefully getting the clunky old one out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Emil could see he gained the mans attaion again, it was better him than Nelsha, or so he believed, moving his arms up in a way to guard he took the increadibly strong punches and kick that sent him into the wall again. This time hitting a weak spot in the damaged walls as it only made him rebound with not much damage to his body, except his arms and body were in extreme pain from his blows. Still standing he looked around, seeing nelsha there he couldn't just leave her, even if he was probibly going to die he couldn't, so in taking one of teh cords to the electrical supply he pulled the switch on teh fuse box that would supplement to turning the emergency generator on and threw it on the water on the floor. This would short out the granade but also try to shock Dream, only by luck it would hit Nelsha thanks to teh gravel she was on and how Emil elivated himself before. Unfortunately one of Emils arms were broken and he was bleeding too, unable to take blows like this at all it was only his luck keeping him awake and alive now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Nelsha noticed the grenade bag but was relived to see Emil had taken care of it rather handily the culprit was an issue though but he seemed to be trying to leave and Nelsha was fine with that, she had a good look at him and could describe him if needed, that was the good news, and Emil seemed to be quite hurt that was the bad news and the other reason she was not going to prolong this, she did move closer to him so she could protect him if needed, thought she had to remember to get some new clothing after this, those explosive grenades hadn't hurt her but they had done a number on her clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm

"Hmm it appears if i underestimated you." Dream hops out of the window with the small chance he has he can escape, (Tch i can not believe i had to flee from these weaklings, pfft whatever I'm going home to rest, but still i had fun.) as Dream ran down the street he saw a near taxi. "this should be worth my time to get home."  Dream had planed that he would kill the driver and steal the car. "i am very pleased that i can fight someone worth my time. as he looked back at the bakery that was reduced to nothingness. Dream chuckled at himself for his chaotic nature.

Last edited by Bucky on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PuppetMaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm

[ EXP Earned:
Dream Goblin - 100 - Killing the taxi driver. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   

Back to top Go down

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5