MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Korinara

Korinara

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Nelsha actually let out an angry growl when she seen him grab Emil and she reached out at the glider heading towards her and sets her feet, the glider suddenly stopping as she closed her hand on the edge of it and her hand actually digging into the metal as if it was aluminum she then made a grab for the arm that was holding Emil "Let him go!" she growled again as she attempted to free Emil.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Dream goblin had a disapproving face but then turned into a smile. "NEVER!! HAHAHA" Dream goblin flung the man into some pile of bricks, he then jumps of off his glider attempting to punch the girl in her stomach. "see if you can dodge this girl! That Glider was a mere distraction, i can make more!" Dream goblin chuckled to him self.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Being tossed to the side suddenly he couldn't see or know what was going on as he landed into a pile of what felt like pies and bricks. The pastries stoped the amount of pain he would have gone threw if he was just thrown into bricks though he still passed out form the pain and shock, still mostly human in that respect.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Korina seen him toss Emil to the side and she let out another growl as she crumpled the glider the punch to her stomach apparently not doing a thing "you hurt someone Nelsha cares about....and she will NOT let you get away with that" she said angrily as she swung her arm at him trying to catch him with a backhand
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Dream smiles "you can't stop me" he uses his arm to stop the attack but of course dream was to cocky and it had done nothing to stop her, dream flew across the room "ARGHH, curse you dream pulls out a grenade." your brute strength means nothing to me women, i plan on killing everyone starting with humans, bahahah. you better think this one out." he moves his eyes gesturing her towards the unconscious man."hehehe" dream smiles.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

seeing him flying she worried for a moment then when he mentioned killing everyone she growled again and the crumpled remains of his glider was crumpled even more as she then tore a chunk off it and hurled it at him, quickly tearing another off and another each one she tore off she threw at the man to keep him busy as she moved so she would be blocking Emil "you will not kill anyone...." she said angrily she didn't know why he was doing this but if he was just going to kill people she had to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Dream trys to dodge them , he is succesful except the last piece hit his leg and cut him. "curses, i told you that was a stupid IDEA!! HYAH Take THIS!" Dream hurls a fire grenade. he makes a call for his second glider as he thinks of a plan. "crazy girl and her manly strength" Dream grabs on his glider grabbing the controls. "hmph i will show you girl..." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Nelsha seen the grenade and she knew she didn't have time to get rid of it so she did the only thing she could think of and grabbed it and hugged it tight to her body as she dived away from Emil so he wouldn't be in the blast zone the grenade went off and she was engulfed in flames, but she was barely hurt the flames not hurting but the concussion of the grenade having cause a bit of damage, she got up and looked at him her fists clenched as she picked up a piece of the rubble and tossed it at him not really realizing the state her burning clothes were in
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

with amazing strength Dream punches the rubble to lessen the damage, after seconds of waiting and fighting Dreams secondary glider arrived "well it seems your time as come bahahaha!" Dream loads up his glider and fires multiple grenades everywhere 2 gas grenades fly out and 3 fire grenades shoot out at devastating speeds. "hahaha, your little tea cup party is coming to an end!" Dream flatens himself as the smoke fills the room he puts on his mask to protect himself. "this is the end for you..." Dream goblin loads as much grenades as possible from his pouch to his glider setting it to auto pilot. He waits for the right moment for a opening.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm

looking at the gas and the fire grenades Nelsha could only think of one thing to do, she ran over and picked up Emil and as she ran passed the kitchen she hit the button for the emergency ventilation and the fire suppression system, the vents started to work on the gas sucking it out rapidly as the fire suppression system started to fill the place with fire retardant foam sometimes the simplest solution was the smartest one as both systems were made to handle dangerous fumes and fires respectfully, she put Emil down in the fridge it was cool and the door closed tightly enough to not let the gas in and for the most part the metal and insulated walls would protect him.

she then stepped back out as the fans sucked out the gas "your really trying to make Nelsha angry aren't you?" she asked him as she put her glasses away and tossed off the sweater top that was still burning.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Dream had a frown "well yes i am making you angry" Dream directs the glider to ram into the ventillation causing the sleepy gas to explode thus filling the room once more. "well you know what they say you can't fight your self when you are tired." Dream jumps and attempts to make a powerful kick at Nelsha's head. "hmph" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Emil could feel himself being picked up as he choked a few times, unabel to breath till he was moved and put in teh freezer, that was when he began to wake up. Looking around he could see that he was indeed in teh freezer and laying next to the cooled boxes of dough and what not, getting up as he held his back he looked around and then at the window of the ice box for a moment. He though he saw Nelsha out there, looking out of it he did and called to her but the door was too thick and even the safty lock was on to keep him in for a bit. "Nelsha!" he contnued to call out
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

she let the kick hit her and grabbed his leg pulling him closer as she reached for the mask and pulled it off "lets see how you like your own gas!" she said angrily as she put the gas over her own face while still trying to hold him down
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 pm

while dream is being pinned down by nelsha he punches her in the face multiple times to get loose"let me go you fiend!"Dream began to hold his breath calling for his older glider to save him. "tch never thought it would be this hard to kill a person like her" he said in his mine.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

since she had the mask on she took the hits to her shoulders and collar bone but the hits seemed to do nothing when he tried holding his breath she raised one arm and used her leg to keep him pinned as she aimed a punch for his groin to force the air out of his lungs "no you DON'T!"
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Dream trys to hold the punch down until his glider comes. "where is it it should be arriving any moment..." he thought. He used his other foot to hit her in the eye to atleast stun her for a short time. "take this" he said in his mind
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

she grunted from the kick more from surprise then pain as she growled behind the mask and suddenly lifted him up and slammed him back into the floor HARD "your..not ....hurting...anyone!" she said with each hard slam
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Dream closes his eyes and goes limp. "thank you...I thank you for this, for killing me..."Dream closed his eyes and relaxed , thus sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Soon figuring out the latch lock on teh door he pushed it open and looked around, there was smoke and fire iin some places and the emergancy fire alert was pulled.Looking over to nelsha he could see she was standing over teh man tat attacked them, going to her and holding her close to him he said "Nelsha! Oh god I was so worried, are you ok? did you get hurt? what happened?" he asked, not knowing anything at all as he kissed her forhead, treating her as if she was a charished loved one.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm

she gasped as he passed out and she checked his pulse sure enough he was still alive, she was surpised by he hug and he kiss but to in shock to really react, instead she sighed as she went back to the vent he had rammed and fixed it, it was only rammed in so pushing it back out was simple for her strength, in a few moments the gas was gone and she took the gas mask off, and looked at Emil "s..sorry about that" she said sheepishly as she then picked up dream and carried him to the workers lounge, "can you please call the police Emil? Nelsha will watch him" she asked politly as she put her glasses back on and continued to check the mans pulse
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Dream opens one eye. "You let your Guard down." Dream goblin makes a leap toward him, the glider arrives. "i have to make this quick. I must kill you Emil."  Dream calmly attempts a powerful punch toward Emil grabbing a fire grenade preparing to stuff it in his clothes before he flies back by the power of his punch.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Seeing that Nelsha was fine he let her go, now was the best time to assess the situation rather than worry to much, looking around for a phone he nodded, though he didn't know what happened "You dont have to be sorry nelsha, what ever happened, happened, ok?" He said before he began to go get the phone, that was when he head the mans voice from before, turning around. Seeing come directly for him he had no real time to react, nor did he have the speed do he took the blunt of his punch and slamed into the wall once more, falling down but not unconsous. Moving his hand into his close he felt something inside of them, taking it out it seemde to be a granade but unfortunately with his luck it didn't go off right away, the clip was jamped and that agve him just enough time to threw it away as it blew up once more. Slowly getting up the pian in his chest was great, he was pretty inuired from all this and he didn't know how many things he had possibly broken on him as he picked up a knife off the floor, ready to defend himself again with it as he held his chest.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:07 am

Nelsha let out another growl "JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!" she yelled at him as she picked up a piece of the rubble that used to be one of the walls and chucked it at him angrily, she didn't ask for this idiot to come attack them she didn't even know WHY he was attacking them it was pointless and stupid, he wasn't even going to be getting much money out of this.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Dream punches the rubble into pieces "you never learn" Dream goblin punches nelsha in the eye, then attempting a follow up barrage of punches to her eyes and face."you are too slow." Dream said with a calm tone
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Seeing the man attack nelsha he began to go after him, though he was very injuired and it was only his pure luck that he was able to move much at all he looked up above the villain. Seeing a pipe he picked up a rying pan and threw it at it, the pipe would then burst thanks to luck alone, water would rush out and splash agasint Dream in a rush and soak him. The water would then flow and travel to a pwer sorse that was cut thansk to all the damage, in short it would connect the water to the elecricity and try to zap and short out Dream and his glyder. Of course all he ment to do was make the water presure knock him over but his luck was really going now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York-
Jump to: