MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
by PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
by PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
by PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
by PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
by Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
by PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Share | 

i Hop Breakfest Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

PostSubject: i Hop Breakfest Place   Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

a basic and large i Hop establishment, sells you what you like pretaining to breakfest foods that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Tue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Smiling Emil began walking as he began going off to the breakfest place now, "But you were nice enough to come here and tell me rather than sleeping and having me find out the hard way. For that, I'm thanking you for. I dont think I'm that lucky, but lately you are kinda right, its werid how many things I've been getting fr free, I feel like I cnat stop smiling becuase of how lucky I've been" He said as they traveled, it was thankfully near the plaza area sence it was a major plce to have customers. Going up to the the sign said 'i hop' and was almost clear of people, not a very common thing as normally people would ahev to wait. Opening the door for Nelsha he smiled happly, "After you~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Nelsha walked with him and smiled a bit glad to see he wasn't angry, it was good to know, and she smiled even more when he thanked her again, "you really don't need to thank Nelsha, she was the on ethat made the mistake, but thank you Emil for being so nice about it" as they walked he went on to mention how happy he was and how lucky he has been, it was good to hear, she had been having a rather lot of trouble herself, but at least he was doing well, as they got to the i hop she looked around and was quite surprised to see so little people around, since these places where always so busy normally, when she looked at Emil to ask she smiled when he held the door for her and she blushed a bi t"thank you" with that she walked in and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 am

Going in right after Nelsha he looked around, there was not line at all as he walked to the desk and spoke to the man there. "Hello um I would like a table for two and also I have a coupon for a free breakfest for two" he said as he gave him the ticket, smiling he nodded as he said "Yes and ok, here are your menu's and your table is right there, it will be a moment before someone services you" he said as he went to ring them up as Emil smiled and nodded, going to a table he sat down across orm Nelsha as he opened his menu. "hmmm, what are you getting? I was thinking of getting something exprencive for once" Thanks to the coupon everythin was pratcially free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 am

Nelsha looked around at the place a smile on her face then followed Emil to the desk the smile on her face only growing a little as she waved to the woman when handed the menu she giggled a bit "thank you" with that she followed Emil to the table and looked at the menu, already another meal with him, this was already looking to be a fun day, when he asked what she was going to be getting she looked up "Nelsha was thinking of getting a large searving of scrambled eggs with sausages and some apple juice....and maybe toast" she finished thoughtfully as she looked at the menu again, she couldn't really help it she liked food, granted her small frame was in contradiction to that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 12:51 am

Emil started to get the pattern that Nelsha liked to eat a lot more than her little body normally would muster, or by apprance that is. Nodding he said "Well I'm getting blue berry pankaes, sasuages, uh some orange juice and probibly french toast if they have the kind of cinnimon I like." he said as the waitress soon came over and introduced herself. "Hello there, I will be your servier, is there anything you would like?" She asked as Emil saidwhat he wanted before she worte it down and looked to Nelsha for her request. "Ok, so 3 pancakes, two french toasts, 3 sasuages, and an orange juice. and what would you like Ms.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:22 am

Pancakes how could she forget pancakes? she face palmed a moment as she sat there, how could she have forgotton the delicious pancake, the dessert of breakfast? and finally the waitress came and she smiled as Emil made his order when she looked at Nelsha she blushed a bit "umm..Nelsha would like 3 orders of scrambled eggs with sausages, 4 chocolate chip pancakes, a large glass of apple juice, some cheesy toast on the side please, and..umm...actually can you make that two large cups of apple juice?" she blushed brightly as she finished her order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 am

The woman was very surpirsed by the order, it sounded like she was orderig for a party of around 4 insted of just the two of them as she smiled back. "Ok got it, that will be here in around 10 minutes, thank you and I hope you enjoy your time" She said while taking there menu's and walking away to give the cooks the order. Looking to Nelsha Emil gave off a warm smile to her, "You really like eating a lot I take it, its fine, I like etaing lots of food too" he said as he saw her blushing, he didn't want her to feel embaressed after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 am

Nelsha blushed even more when the waitress gave that surprised look and she blushed even more when she left and Emil made his comment about the amount, or more her liking to eat, he was being nice she knew and it was sweet of him to try but it kinda only highlighted how much she was having even more, "th..thank you, just Nelsha hasn't really been eating right lately and it must be catching up to her now" the blush wasn't fading even though she was trying to make it go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 am

Emil could understand, nodding as he said in return "Its ok I understand, maybe I should take you out to eat more offten, then you wont feel so starved of food, plus with my luck we probibly wont have to spend a dime." he said, it sounded like he was offering and in a way he was as this was confermed when he said "Would you like to go out to eat some time, Nelsha?...not that we haven't been doing so already but I just wanted to ask" He began scraching the back of his head, flustering slightly at his request to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 am

Nelsha blushed a bit, it was nice of him to offer, it kinda made her glad he was worried about her, but she still blushed from embarrassment "oh...thank you Emil, Nelsha likes the sound of that" she giggled a bit at the little joke he made about his luck, the smile on her face growing a bit and then when he asked her, it sounded more like he was asking for a date, but, maybe he wasn't after all he said that before about the movie and that wasn't a date was it? "Um...Nelsha would like that actually..." she said as her hands fidgeted a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

Emil's expression seemed to perk up as she agreeded "Thank you Nelsha, hm, looks like our food is here" He said as he looked over to the side, breaking away from the conversation as a man and the waitress came and placed there food infront of them saying "Thank you for wiatig, please enjoy, if you need anything please ask" She said with a simple nod and left. Emil thanked her as he began to eat, nomming on the french toast first before moving to the pancakes and sasuage. "So how did you sleep last night Nelsha? I slept pretty well, oddly enough I didn't fall out of bed like I normally used to do" He said with a little smile as he ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 am

Nelsha smiled glad to see he was happy, and as the food got there she blushed a bit at the amount on the plates for her, but looked at the two that brought it "thank you very much" she then started to eat starting with the eggs and sausages first, she was halfway through her second plate when she looked at Emil "Nelsha slept well, it felt....it felt like it had been a great day so Nelsha had no problems sleeping" she blushed a bit at her admission as she continued to eat taking a sip of her apple juice before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:09 am

Emil drank a bit of his orange juice as he listened to Nelsha talk about how good a day it was yesterday for her and how she slept, agreeing he pointed out. "Yesterday was a great day, I really liked just hanging out with you and working was fun too. Its really amazing how many places we've been too lately, I dont think I've cooked for myself in a while thanks to all the restruants we've been too" he was joking of course as he ate a sasuage and ate a pancake, looking out teh window trafic seemed to be a bit free flowing which would mean more customers if they wished to go into the shop that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:18 am

Nelsha nodded a bit, she would have giggled but her mouth was full of egg and sausage, and she finished her mouthful and smiled a bit "well today should be good, and then you and Nelsha will have three days off so maybe that will be fun?" she said as she finished off her eggs and sausage and emptied the first glass of apple juice, and moved on to the toast which by this time was just a little cooled and she started to work on that, noticing Emil looking out the window she guessed he was thinking about the incident yesterday and it worried her that he might start thinking about how she had managed to toss two people so easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:28 am

Emil turned to Nelsha again as she mentioned after work today they would have three days off which sounded really amazing. "Really? awsome, guess we can relax and do stuff then. Oh yeah I wanted to ask is it ok if I come by to visit and see your house? I never really went inside of it before" he said as eh drank most of his orange juice, eatting another pancake as he finished his french toast as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 am

Nelsha was still a bit worried but by the sounds of things maybe he wasn't thinking of that at all? when he mentioned the days and relaxing she blushed a bit did he mean together or apart, though that was seemingly answered by him asking to visit and she managed to swallow the piece of cheesy toast in her mouth and took a sip of apple juice before she nodded "S..sure Nelsha wouldn't mind having you over, when did you want to visit?" she was a little surprised he did but it sounded like it would be fun, and really she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:42 am

"How about tomarrow? we have work today and possibly going to be going out tonight again so tomarrow sounds good. Oh! that reminds me I found a flyer for a house, it costs a bit and is near by but with enough money I can move out of my moms apartment and get my own home" he said, he didn't midn living with his mom but he was getting to that age where he wnated his own home and place to stay. As he ate he took out the flyer and showed her it as he drank all his juice and was eating the last pancake and sasuage, feeling really full now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:46 am

Nelsha smiled and blushed a bit "sure Nelsha wouldn't mind the company, and that's true you and Nelsha are already planing to head out" she continued her meal as he mentioned the home and she looked a bit surprised, he was looking for a place to live? welll she was the only one living at her place...maybe he would like to join her? she thought about asking but that made her blush brightly and she couldn't even begin to think of the words to say, but when he held out the flyer she looked at it and smiled a bit as she continued eating finishing off her meal and only having the apple juice left "it looks nice Emil, Nelsha hopes you get it".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:52 am

Emil nodded as he seemed to finish, sighng contently as he was stuffed "I hope I get it too, unfortunately unless someone gives me over 30,000$'s I probibly wont get it soon enough. Luckly I ahve been saving up and have like 2k but I'm far from teh number I want..." His tone was slightly disapointed becuase of that but he stayed optomistic and true to his wishes. Putting the flyer away he began to wipe his hands off and get cleaned up as he was done with his meal, passing Nelsha a few wet wipes he smiled saying. "Here you go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 am

Nelsha felt a bit bad when he seemed to get a little depressed but was glad he seemed so optimistic, it was good to see and she smiled a bit "Nelsha is sure you will manage it Emil, after all your working with her now, and so far you managed to go two days without using a cent" she giggled as she finished off her juice and took the offered wet wipe using it to clean her hands and just to be on the safe side to clean around her mouth before using a fresh napkin to dry off she then smiled at him and looked at the time they could take a nice stroll back to the shop and still open on time, since there wasn't much orders it was mostly going to be cafe' prep this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 am

Getting up from his seat he left the waitress a tip sence she was so nice, smiling to Nelsha as she mentioend not spening any money "Thats true, well at least I'll spend a little and give the waitress a tip for being so polite" he said as he placed 5 dollars on the table, looking to Nelsha he added "Ready to go? we have time but a nice relaxing walk sound good on a full stomach"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 am

Nelsha noticed him leave a tip and after the little bit of work she caused them she thought it would only be fair to do the same, she matched his tip and stood up with him the smile on her face there as always "they deserve something since this was a free meal after all" she agreed with him and giggled a bit "it does, and it should be a rather slow day, not many orders to fill so mostly just cafe prep and work" she was glad the day was going to be easy, it meant enjoying it rather then rushing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

"Wow that dose sound easy, well leads head on back now, dont want to drag our heels too much" he suggested with a meger tone as he offered his arms for her to take, this actaion seeming almost normal now as he was ready to get to work but realy didn't mind just having a small elongated walk there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Nelsha nodded "these days are usually the easy ones for Nelsha, and so far no one has complained about the shorter hours, she makes up for it on the days after the time off though" she took his arm again blushing a bit still from it but not as much, as before as she walks with him, it was going to be a relaxed day and she was going to enjoy it a LOT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   

Back to top Go down

i Hop Breakfest Place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next