MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

i Hop Breakfest Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

Scarlet

i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:57 pm

"I see, well I'm looking forward to it then, more time to work and a day off after means more time to hang out ad just enjoy the day, and tomarrow. Are you sure its ok for me to visit? I know you might wnat to relax and everything btu I dont wnat to be a burden" he stated in a plesent manner as he walked slowly and just went along the street in a stroll like manner.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Nelsha smiled at him "well it's always good to have time to relax even when at work that's why Nelsha made these shorter days, and Nelsha is glad you like the arrangement" she giggled a bit as they walked it was a nice leasurely stroll and she was quite enjoying it, when he mentioned visiting she smiled and looked at him "it's no trouble at all Nelsha really doesn't mind, the house is usually empty except for her so some company would be nice"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:29 am

"You must be lonely there all alone, hha maybe I should move in with you and we cna stay together~" he laughde a bit, teasing of course but teh idea seemed ok. However he still had his eye on a new house it was of course going to take a little while to get that money, unless he robbed a bank maybe but really he would just need to work for a few months and earn it unless he got extremly lucky.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Nelsha nodded a bit when he mentioned that she must be lonely but then her face turned beet red when he mentioned moving in but she smiled it would be nice to have the company, and she had a few rooms so she could give him one to sleep in "well...i...if you wanted to Nelsha does have extra room" as they walked she looked at him a bit shyly as they walked on towards the shop
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Emil was a bit apprehinsive to her suggestion, flustering a bit s he didn't know about it really, it would be nice but he didn't want to be a bother. But really there was no reason to say no, he could easly pay her bills just with the money he found on the street, and its not like he would need more than one room. Looking to her with a honest expression, "Um well...if you dont mind I mean, I really have no reason to say no but I dont want to impose of course" He said as he walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Nelsha smiled at him and blushed a bit more "you wouldn't be imposing Nelsha wouldn't mind the company really" they walked along the plaza heading towards the shop "but..i..if you don't want to Nelsha understands, just...the invitation is there if you want to move in" she blushed even more as she walked with him she didn't want to get her hopes up but at the same time having some company would be nice, if only to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 am

Emil flustered a bit more, smiling as he stoped for moment to say "Well actually I wouldn't really mind it at all, Nelsha, and thank yo for the offer, I'll think bout it while we work today" he moved and gave her a nice gental hug, smiling happly s he hugged her a bit thightly. The hug lastde a bit longer than normal as he was so glad his friend waas so willing to help him in this way but eventually he let go and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm

With a smile she stopped next to him to hear what he had to say as he mentioned thinking about her offer and she was glad he would it would feel far less lonely in that house with some company, then he stepped closer and she meeped as he gave her a hug and her face turned a bright tomato red but she hugged back blushing more and more the longer the hug lasted "y...y..you..you welcome.." she stammered out as he finally let go and they continued walking.

(continued in Happy cake cafe')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i Hop Breakfest Place   i Hop Breakfest Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i Hop Breakfest Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York-
Jump to: