MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Alignment Bars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Alignment Bars Empty
PostSubject: Alignment Bars   Alignment Bars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Its come to my attention that maybe Good and Evil are too broad of an explanation. I am currently having a hard time with agreeing with one's actions based off their current alignment.

So there is now an expantion of this, but don't fret. We are simply introducing a second rating. On top of choosing between, Good, Neutral, and Evil, you will have to pick between Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. If this looks obviously from DnD, that's becauase it is! And if you've seen it in a video game, well... Probably.

Good and Evil are easily defined, and I will not do so here. I am confident that people already understand this concept.

Lawful: A character that is bound to the law and order, always doing things by the book. He or she wishes that the laws be followed.
-A Lawful character can be Evil, and this type of character will use the rules to his or her advantage. Often manipulative.
-A Lawful/Good character will follow the rules and believes that those who break it should be punished.

Neutral: A character of this type has no strong feelings either way. He or she often stands in between lawful and chaotic.
On top of being compatible with both good and evil alignments, there can be Neutral/Neutral characters. This however, can be simply stated as True Neutral.

Chaotic: This character has little to no regard of the law and simply wishes to do as he or she pleases.
-A chaotic character can be Good, this type of character usually does not care about the law, but wishes to help in any way.
-A chaotic/Evil character is one who simply wants destruction but no real apparent plan. He or she desires chaos.

Examples:

Captain America: Neutral/Good

Spider-Man: Lawful/Good
Punisher: Lawful/Neutral
Dr. Doom: Lawful/Evil
Gambit: Chaotic/Good
Deadpool: Chaotic/Neutral
Venom: Chaotic/Evil

[Reference: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/360/6/3/marvel_alignment_chart_by_gambit508-d5paue5.jpg - We as staff Dissagree with Loki's placement in this chart, but agree with the rest of them.]
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com

Alignment Bars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: