MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

2301 Sycamore street.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

2301 Sycamore street. Empty
PostSubject: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 am

It was a ranch style home with warm colors and a mix of antique and western style furniture. From the front porch, through a grand entrance of a heavy wooden door framed by framed glass.

The first room, right inside the door, is the big open living room colored in warm yellow. The huge window let in the day light through brown sheer curtain and open wooden blinds. The soft brown couch faced a giant plasma on an oak tv stand that sits in the corner. On the tan hard-wood floor lay a Mexican rug, and on top of that a framed glass coffee table. On it, int he center, were a stack of comic books holding up a wooden bowel with Orange shaped and colored scented ornaments. On the walls were a combination of rustic western items, and displays of scenery. In the back was a stand full of DVDs and CD's.

To get to the Kitchen you merely had to follow the straight path created by the wall on the left. The kitchen was done up in a burnt orange and had white painted cabinets and drawers. There was a brink back splash and sleek silver appliances everywhere. On the walls in sleek black frames were aged posters of  Morticai's heroes. In the dinning room which was just to the right of the kitchen, the burnt color followed, but was cut off by white paneling. Lighting for this room was a black metal custom-made chandelier wired to be able to control the brightness. Around the windows here were green shimmering curtains. The table was a dark wood stained dark, so that it almost looked black. It was always set, but usually only one spot was used. The center piece was of glass fruit in a bright wooden bowel. Under the table sets a nice area rug.

Following the little hallway from the living area, you come to several doors. Two on the left and three on the right. The two on the left were extra room that Mort hasn't yet messed with, but they are painted with similar colors for the theme. The far right room was his. Painted in a rustic green. Mort's headboard was covered in leather and buttons stapled to the back making it look liek a big cushion attached to the wall. The bed was messily made, blue and green sheets, green, gold, and blue squares framed with chocolate brown on the comforter and pillow cases. In the corner was a basket, filled to the brim with dirty clothes. Against the wall was a dark colored dresser, and not far from it folding doors to the closet, both which probably were more empty than full.  On the walls were lots and lots of framed issues of comics. Limited editions and special editions. Memorabilia littered the place. But this wasn't even half of his collection as he had tons more in the unfinished rooms.

The other doors lead to the bathroom, which has mostly white tiles and light peach colors in it. And the other was the laundry room. Which other than the bright red machines, was pretty colorless. The windows in both rooms were naked as far as curtains or blinds go.

Last edited by Wade on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 am

Mort web swung through the city until he reached his home. He darted inside and open window. The suit peeled off and took on a life it's own. He went to the cupboard and ransacked the chocolates. A young Canadian Lynx lounged on the couch 'How did you get out?" Mort sat on the couch with Lynx. He slid him some of his food and smiled. He then looked at the T.v. and turned it on. He looked at Wade's perch and smiled surprisingly."He is in good hands..."

Mort got up and played some of his old music. "Duke of Earl..." The suit examined it and watched as Mort sang off key. Mort took it off his English cap. Then put on his Duke hat and walked his best Duke walk. "Walking the walk of Duke in my place of Dukedom." He smiled and noticed the suit. "wassup?"

"What is that...it does not hurt me as I think it should." Mort walked over and put the hat on it's head. "Is this music, I think as long as it is not shrill it does not hurt." Mort nodded. "Duke of Earl..."

After dancing a bit Mort went into the bathroom and took a bath. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled as the water eased his tension when he was half asleep. He heard Lynx mewing for him. "I shouldn't they said she should not depend on me too much...but still." He got out drained the water and looked for Lynx out it's home as usual he silently swore as he saw him on the couch as usual. He got dressed in his night wear and the suit slinked onto him. "let's see what's on the T.V." The Lynx laid in his lap and Mort turned the t.v. on thinking of Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Mort was asleep when he awoke to the beeping of a beeper. He silently wondered what that was about. He got up looked at it and then the symbiote on his chest. Of course...let's get going... He nodded then left out the door. He walked calmly up the street. Then as darkness engulfed him from a lamp post being out he disappeared. Mort was now swinging to harbor."Hey...did Peter have any other abilities?"

Sure there is the Spider-sense but you need more time I think...so whatever is waiting for us...we will not be able to use it... Mort nodded seeing the harbor some miles away.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:54 am

Mort landed on his rooftop and looked around to see if anyone was there. Phoenix was a ways back but she was not too far off. He smiled. "Told you I'd win. Hrmmmm Let's have a look at Wade shall we?" The suit opened and Wade seemed to have healed some. He did not flap his wings but he seemed to be okay. "It seems his wings are still hurt." Mort held out his arm and Wade perched atop it. Looking at Mort and the suit as if saying thanks. Hey There are feathers in here human. Mort laughed a bit as he rubbed hid head. Mort leap down on the ground and opened his front door.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:22 am

Anju kept up with the swining man with little to no effort, but she excelled in the urban area where he had almost nothing but trees and lamp posts to swing with. She pulled back at the last minute though, not wanting to miss hi house, so with his comment she only rolled her eyes and landed on the sidewalk where snow was already falling again. She looks the place over and wonders if this was what she wanted to do. No money on her, no clothes, no friends or family, no where left to go. This was almost her only option, especially in the dead of night on valintines day.. She looks down at the coat she held. That kid seemed to want to help, but she trusted him even less than she trusted Noctruam, which wasn't all that much but still more than any living person on this planet.

She looks back up at the raunch style home and follows Mort through the door, shutting the cold out behind her. She rubs her arms and puts the coat on the built in coat hangers just inside the door. She cautiously looks around as she moves further into the house, her wings folding up behind her and pressing the cold metal into her back.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Lynx looked up at the new human and then laid back down Lynx. The suit pulled itself off of Mort and whipped itself around to get it's chocolate fill. Mort nodded and knew showing his face would not change anything as he protected her. "Hey Phoenix, the shower is around the corner in the bathroom. I have some smaller clothes for you to wear for now, you can do your laundry in there, there cloths for you in the closet here." Mort pointed to the key locations. He went into the kitchen and Lynx followed. He got out food for Wade and Lynx, and fed them. "So what do you think of my home, our home? Where is Noctuam?" He turned and saw Noctuam gazing at the starry sky.

"You know human, I don't remember what's up there...but I know I came from there." Mort realized he was feeling homesick.

"Yeah I don't know my home either sucks don't it?" The faceless Creature stared back at him and repeated "sucks" Mort nodded and left him be on his own for awhile he sat on the couch with Lynx. He turned the T.V. on and once again saw the Super Hero Reality show. "They are going to start a war one day...I know it." Mort said petting Lynx.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:57 am

-[ suddenly decides she wants to rp in past tense.. >.> for no reason.. ]-

Anju spotted the wild cat on the couch and thought it was strange, but just decided to keep her distance from the preditor. She turned around when she heard something, worried it was another wild animal, she looked back to see the inky black suit pull away to reveal an attractive looking male human. She was a bit surprised by his appearance though.. She thought he was more lanky than before, but wasn't sure if that's how it worked. Her thoughts were intteruppted by his half tour half instructions.

When she was told where to go to do what she hesitated before deciding on a shower... It would be good for her to warm up. She watched the two, Mort and Noctruam, in some confusion before shaking her head and deciding not to care. She was good at that. Not caring about the people around her. They didnt' care about her, she wasn't going to pretend to care about them. She stepped into the room with the clothes and picked some things out from what she could. She could tell he lived alone by the lack of a girlfriend, or boyfriend if that's what he was into. Or if he did have a partner, she didn't see any sign of a regular visitor.

She heads into the bathroom and does her best to keep her wings folded up while she bathes, if only to avoid trashing his place. When she was done she searched for a towel and dried off in the steam filled room. She looked around while she did, curiously and boredly. Then she pulled on her new clothes. Without a change of undrgarmets Anju had no choice but to go without. The white muscle shirt served the purpose it needed to, covering her up and loose enough to not be ripped to shreads by her wings. The blue jeans, being guys and not girls, were stitched in a way that they were tight around her hips but not her waist, they were long on her as well so she simply rolled up the legs. She had pulled out a green over shirt and tenderly tried that over her wings. It snagged so she lifted her wings and the collar of the shirt was jacked higher but her sholders were covered. She sighed and decided it was good enough and buttoned up one of the buttons to securely cover her small bust.

She walked out of the shower, her hair still wet, and her clothes in her hand. She didn't bother washing them though, she takes them with her to a trash can and drops the ripped gown in the basket and then returns to the livingroom, moving one hand to the other arm and rubbing it slightly. She was hungry now.. "Is... Is there anything to eat?" She asked the man that had been behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:21 am

He heard her voice and smiled a bit at the baggy clothes, Mort shook his head."Going to order a pizza or chinese." Mort never could decide what he wanted. He looked at her then at Lynx. "What would you want?" He had a feeling she would be emo about it and she had a right to be."I'll do both but what would you like to get..." He grabbed the phone. "We need to be cautious too...just in case" He waited for what she wanted, when she responds he will order
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Without skipping a beat Anju's mind jumped to chineese, but before she could say anything, Mort spoke up again. As much as she distrusted people, it never occured to her that the delivery guy might mean anything more than a delivery guy. Of course, she's always been at the resturant and just taken her food with her.

She shakes her head with a sigh, nothing she could do. Besides.. She doubts anyone could find them via delivery order. "Chineese. An ordre of those chicken speres and sweet and sour chicken." She finally says, motioning with her hand as if it would make him understand her order more. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. She then rolls off the wall she's leaned on and goes into the kitchen, then the dinning room where she sits down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Mort nodded and ordered the food and some munchies for Lynx. Amidst the flirting from the woman on the other side of the phone he would sure to see her as the delivery driver. He sighed and rubbed his head. "I don't know why..." He watched her in the dining room and wondered about her, worried for her.

"You wish to mate with her?" The suit said to him. Mort laughed a bit and nodded. "We are happy we reproduce asexually human..."

"I was joking, I like her but not in that way...not yet I suppose." He looked at her then back at him." How is your chocolate supply going?" Mort walked over to the couch and sat next to Lynx who seemed to be sleeping.

"It's going better then we thought, could use more, but we shall be okay for now." Mort nodded and looked back towards the dining room. Hey Pheonix want to come in here and watch some T.V.?"
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Anju wasn't in too deep of thoughts not to hear the two talking about her. She shakes her head at the two and returns to her thoughts about what she was going to do.. She could borrow a truck from someone at work to move, but she'd need a place to take the stuff she planned on takinging with her. And that's if there's anything left. The fire burst could have caught any number of things in her place on fire.

She lowers her head as she thought about everything she had burning up with that old factory.. She would have to build up everything back up. Which wouldn't be any harder than the first time she had to build a life for herself.

When she arrived in new york those few years ago, she had nothing, not even a family to fall back on.. She didn't have a family to begin with though. Abadoned on a door step.. But now she had a job, a reliable source of money. And a bank account. She only needed to tell the company her card got lost.

When she heard Mort again, it was questioning if she wanted to watch television. Honestly she's never had a desire to watch T.V. Except for news, and she heard that on the way to work. "No. Thank you." She said loud enough for him to hear, and then laid her head down, wondering if there was anyway she could find so an isolated place as the mill in the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:30 pm

The doorbell rang and Mort rose to answer. Instead of seeing the usual delivery girl, there was a different one. She smiled at him, Mort blushed slightly. "I see you are eating for two, well three. I won't keep you, I left a menu with my number on it."

"I don't even know your name...but I figure I will find out if I call you..." He smiled and payed and tipped her as well, as she walked away he realized she had a great body. He turned off the T.V. and sat the food down on the dining room table. He looked at her and frowned abit. He handed out her food. He sat down at the table with her, Forgetting the cups and utensils he hurriedly stood up and got them. He handed her some. he then sat back down, he glanced at her. It's not hard what she was thinking about. "So...what's on the agenda for tomorrow." He looked at the menu with the girl's number. He smiled at least there was one smiling girl he knew.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Anju sat up when Mort came in with the food. She sat quietly as he passed out the food, and then smiled at him for forgetting the utensiles. When she had a fork she reached it into the take out box and searched for a good piece of chicken to start with. When his question came up she paused for a bit and then shrugged. "I guess I'll just go to work like any other day." She said without much emotion in her tone.

Whatelse was there to do? Go check out her old home. If that guy wasn't watching it, she would need some clothes. At the very least a bra.. "I don't know after that."
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 pm

About nine minutes into the meal there was a sudden burst of sirens rushing down the street and they seem to have pass by like nothing else, but then they return and there is red and blue lights flashing across the walls through the windows. The sirens stop only for a loud booming voice to call through the walls via megaphone. "We have the place surrounded!"
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:20 pm

The suit slid onto Mort not out of fear for being caught. but it was time to get word done. "Damn I was getting to the shrimp. Mort went to a already cracked window. "Okay I am going to come out peacefully. Don't shoot me." He wondered if they were after the suit, and of he would give it up. "Not without a fight!" He said answering himself. He went to Anju. "Something stinks here it's either our friend from earlier who phoned them to meet him here...or this is a trap for you or me. Wade go" Wade flew out the window, as Mort spoke " What should we do Anju?"
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Anju stopped when she heard the sirens, paused to look out the window, and then returns to her meal. When the lights flooded the room and danced across the walls, she panicked! By the time Mort had asked her a question, she was darting for the back door.

"Come out with your hands up and there will be no harm done to either of you." The voice came, a stern woman demanding their cooperation.

But as Anju passes the threshold she is grabbed by two of New York's finest. A couple of men push the girl into the snow and look down at her with hate. "We have one. Its the girl from the list." One said into a radio while the other one looked back to see if the male was coming too.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Mort quickly bounced kicked one of the officers off her and at the same time in mid-air punched the other cop, sending him flying. A strange sense came over him and he felt in danger, his hand formed enough tendrils to smash into the cops in waiting rendering them unconscious. Before the remaining cops had a chance to fire their guns, he picked up one of the officers that tackled Anju to the ground, and lunged him into the waiting officers. He took her hand and helped her up "Can you fly?"
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Anju struggled against the heavy cops, but had been thoroughly pinned. Her panic grew. As she was freed she yanked herself to her feet and started to run to get away. She had to get away. But she ran right and right into another group of guys. This time they had guns aimed and ready. 

"Fire!" Shots were fired and tranq darts were launched towards the girl.

Around the corner on the left side came a dozen more with their guns raised and aimed at the guy. "Fire!" 12 darts raced towards the man in the suite. It was a mild tranquilizer, and would only dope the two up so they couldn't fight.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Mort could not get to Anju in time but he heard the sound of gun fire, he wanted to panic but he did not. he instead jumped on the side of his house. When the cops said fire he was already inside the house, he had climbed through the window he leaves open for Wade . He hid in his closet and opened a slot to the attic. He had a plan, it was risky and he could save Anju as well. "This is it guys, we break it or make it right here."

"Interesting...the human has a serious side, we will do what we have to... Mort nodded and waited patiently for them to storm the house.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Anju twisted around to run the other way, but was hit with several of the tranqulizer darts. She yelled out in her panic and beagan trying to pull them out immediately. It was too late, they liquid was already in her system, and flailing about like she was would only make it work faster.

"He's getting away!" One of the foot soilder's said as Mort escaped. "Get the girl, form ranks, were going in.

At this time Anju was on the ground and having a hard time seeing straight. She was lifted up gently by someone and carried patiently around the house. In front of Mort's house stood 6 cars, 2 S.W.A.T. vans, and a large hummer with several lights all aimed at the house. The person who held Anju was not a cop, but resembled a butler in a way. He was escorted by two foreign military clothed men though the chaos. They headed straight towards a heavily armed van that was also sitting nearby.
In the seat a spray of cigerret smoke was streamed through two full red lips before a smile formed. "There's our girl.."

In the mean time a set of N.Y.'s finest storm into the hourse, guns aimed and trigger fingers ready, they move through out the house, looking for the man who hide inside it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Mort crawled through the crawl space and made a small hole through the plaster to see the progress made by the swat team. He was making his way to the other crawl space opening. He hoped this plan worked, his life, Anju's life, and even the lives of his symbiote suit depended on him. "Remind me not to trust another human like him again eh guys. Sad, they say the gifted ones (mutants) are to be mistrusted." He studied the uniform of the swat officer and crawled through the closet attic door. The suit formed the SWAT officer uniform to the last detail. He turned and looked out the window. They all seemed to be sweeping the house from the front and back. If Mort timed it right he could jump out...but they would see him. He realized he would never come back to his house, so he opened the closet door of the main bedroom. looked for the dustiest clothes he could find. He opened his drawer to get matches out. he left matches in the rooms in his house and candles in case of a power outage. Without hesitation he lit the clothes and tossed them back into the closet. He watched as it caught fire. He nodded and looked through the key hole. The SWAT team would make their way to the side where Mort climbed in. As the smoke grew large enough Mort cracked the door. to let some of the smoke out. He would then run among them when there backs were toward him...or when the smoke engulfs the room and hallway
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:46 pm

The butler, escorted by the two foriegn soilders, takes Anju to the car that was waiting for her. The soilders moved in the back with her, while the butler moved to the driver's seat and with motorbike escorts, they travel towards the satation. It had no tags or flags, but the police didn't seem bothered by them taking the mutant.

Or perhaps they were too busy rushing the house. One of them spotted the smoke coming out of the bedroom. "Sir?"
A more decorated and much older man walked in, inching closer to the door and pushed it slightly open more. When he was met by smoke and flames he cursed under his breath. "Get out, get out. Move, move, move!" He shouted to everyone then headed out himself. A wave of cops in his wake. He was talking into a radio as he rushed out into the open air.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Mort nodded at his chance he rushed out as well when there backs were turned. Just in case they took her away. Wade would follow them. Mort followed the cops out of his home, but he remembered Lynx, he rushed back in and of course found him on the couch. He picked him up and grabbed a handful of chocolate. He tucked it in the suit and ran back outside with Lynx. He turned and looked back at the house watching it burn. He put Lynx down and he ran towards a neighbor's house. he would be safe there. "I am going to look for the guy around the neighborhood." Mort did not care if they wanted to stop him. He turned and walked down the street when he got out of their sight. He jumped and started to web swing. "I have to find her...I won't abandon her...If I see that guy again...he won't be able to use the suit...because I will take his powers away, He broke my trust."

Now you are talking human..." Mort pushed a button on his belt. It began to beep slowly. Wade was not far off. Most likely the police station he thought.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 pm

The cops did the very opposite of trying to stop him. They didn't just approve, they sent out more guys to fan out. After all, what maniac stayed in a burning building. When he dissapeared however, no one noticed. No one saw him either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2301 Sycamore street.   2301 Sycamore street. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2301 Sycamore street.
Page 1 of 1