MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 am

The Front Courtyard of the Xavier Institute....
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:51 am

Mort knew better but he had no choice. It was late night, and Mort could not see anyone but he knew he was in grave danger, if he pissed them off, but he would not abandon his friend. He went up to the front door and knocked on it. "What the hell am I doing, am I insane, not only am I trespassing..."

"Why are you stopping Human? You are wasting time." The suit said this to Mort when he stopped knocking. "If it is true, that they help people, and their own kind. Then they should at least hear you out, choose your words carefully though Human." Mort nodded.

"I hope Professor Xavier is here I know he will hear me out." He began to knock again. Almost banging, they should hear the desperation in his banging.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:41 am

The door was suddenly opened, so fast that Mordicai was thrown forward and right up against a big man... Covered in fur? Beast, naturally he held a scary look on his face, but in the dark with only the moon to show his features, he looked very beast like. He unintentionally growls at the intruder, and behind Mort a woman landed. Electricity coursed through the air. "State your business.." A woman's voice said from behind.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 am

"Y-yes I came to see Professor Xavier, I know it's late but my friend was kidnapped, I tried to rescue her. She's...well...gifted. If you can't help me...I will just have to try by myself again. I hear the heroic deeds you guys do." He twiddled his thumbs, the once called Beast stood before him a genius in his own field, He could. The one called Storm could fry him, that suit could not protect him here. "What I am trying to say is..."

"He is trying to ask for your help, for his...companion. She was indeed kidnapped by a group that operated and attached wings to her. I must admit this human did try his best, we both failed, he was a telekinetic and a telepathic. He used his telepathy to see our moves before we made them."

Wade flew in past Storm careful not to get to close to her. He landed on Mort's shoulder. "Ahh there you are, my brave bird...I lost my home, my pet, and my friend lost hers. I trusted someone I should not have." Wade moved a bit and looked down before closing his eyes. Mort removed the mask and showed his identity.

Tracie hid in the shadows and realized who Mort was. She smiled seductively and stared at the boy, his suit, and bird. "Will there be room for me." She whispered.

Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 am

Beast and Storm listened to the guy's story, then met eyes with each other. Beast nodded and then stepped aside and let the guy in. "You were brave to come to us in the middle of the night like this..." He then lead the way into the kitchen, letting Tracie tag along if she wanted.

Storm closed the doors tightly behind them and followed long enough to turn. She would go after the professor.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York :: Xavier Institute-
Jump to: