MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] Empty
PostSubject: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 pm

[ PLEASE!!! Use this thread to travel between other threads. ]

Street ways, crossroads, walkways, sidewalks, and allies. Dead ends, no outlets, parking lots, and even bus stops. Tons and tons of people travel this way and that, vehicles of all kinds and types travel down the roads on some destination.

Last edited by Black Phoenix on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Heading on hom Emil yawned form the lon walk, looking aroudn and behind him every so often as it was embeaded into is mind to make sure no one would attack him. Rounding a corner he began thinking about his mom as well as the emptyness of his stomach, maybe heading to a dinner or something would be good, butt for now he had to hand these pictures over so he would not get fired and his mom would not yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Mort swung through the city with ease now, a beeping sound can be heard as he swings through. The busiest city that he could think of at the moment, was always busy even at night. He swung faster thinking of them may be in danger. "It may have been my fault...but still she had to know." He could see the harbor in the distance. "I'm almost there guys."
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: 7:34 P.M. Feb 14, 2004.   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Anju rushes back the way she came, the weather tonight was cold and a chance for snow. While she didn't see the snow, she felt the icy tempature the wind rushes through her hair and the night gown, quickly numbing her face and shoulders, and freezing the rest of her body. The gown did little if anything to keep her warm as she flies over the concrete slabs towards real streets that would lead her into the city. Then the sudden rumble of a motorbike coming to life sounds and she looks back. She couldn't see anything, but she had a feeling it wasn't just a random sound.

She bites her lip and turns back to watch where she was going, beating her wings to hit a higher speed. This also lifted her up higher, to an altitude she was most comfortable while flying. This gave her a better view and let her avoid the inner warehouses, but the motorbike still could be heard. She looks down and behind her, searching for it. The light was easy to spot but the driver was nearly impossible to make up in the shadows. However the harbor was littered with street lights and she's shocked to see a familure burnt trench coat. She glares at him and grits her teeth as she curses him then returns her focus on flight.

Anju rushes past the property line of the harbor and follows one street to another, and then that one to a third street, and a last street all the way into a busy part of the city. She didn't really have a plan on where she was headed, she just knew she couldn't stay still. The whole while she keeps looking back to see if he was following her.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Mort swung through the city thinking what could be wrong. As he swung through he noticed Black Phoenix in a night Gown carrying Wade. "Phoenix!!" He stopped and stayed on a rooftop and called to her. He was scared for Wade.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Devon continued to follow the mutant through the streets. In his head, he wondered where she was going, but had no way of actually knowing. He decided that it did not matter, that wherever she went, he would follow her regardless.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Anju heard Mordicai's voice before what he said, and even if it was a risk, she stops to look around, her wings holding her up in the air as she does. It was a little hard to spot his black suit in the dark, but the lights of the city helped. She was filled with relief, Noctruam would know how to help Wade. But as she turned to head his way, she felt dread sink in.. What if he was angry..? She looks back down at Wade then hugs the bird closer to her cold chest. Right now Wade was more important. Besides, what could Noctruam do? Get angry at her? Push her away and leave her alone?

She moves over to the building and lands just past the ledge on the roof, bending her kneese to cuishion the small impact. She then stands up straight and walks closer to Noctruam, the cold snow not so much on her numb feet. When she was right in front of him she unfolds her half frozen arms and shows him Wade, her own sorry filled eyes on the bird as she mutters an apology to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Mort saw her coming with Wade. "Are you okay?" he looked at her gown, she would have been freezing. "What are you doing out here in the cold like this it's dangerous and Wade...he seems to be traumatized." He hugged her and rubbed her arms to get them warm. "Wade will be okay I'm sure. What happened to you do be out here like this?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 am

Devon quickly drove to an alley next to the building he saw the mutant land on, looking around as he did. He couldn't really see anything special about the place, but he didn't bother to spend much time thinking about why she was here.
'Need to get to the roof.' was the most common thought in his head. Luckily for him, fate had provided a way. There, near where he had parked, was a old metal fire escape. The only obstical in his way was the folded up ladded that was too high to grab. For most people, anyway.
Devon hopped off his motorcycle and hurried over to the fire escape, almost nonchalantly reaching up and pulling the ladder down with his telekinesis. He climbed as fast as he could, hoping he would get to the roof before she took off again.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Anju was greatly surprised by the hug, but even more by the concern in his questions. She closes her eyes. She wanted to enjoy the hug, but she couldn't. She pulls away from his arms and looks down at Wade, thinking about how she could warm herself up when she's helped him. "Someone broke into my house and tried to take me to the police for what happened in the subway." She says calmly then looks back up in his face, not sure where his eyes were so she couldn't keep eye contact, but she tried. "He was looking for you too." She warned then hugged Wade again. "He trapped me in a net, and I..." She pauses for a complete minute. "I wasn't thinking.. Please tell me you can help him?" She asks, a faint sound of sadness in her voice as she referrs to the owl in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 pm

"That was the first time Wade was trapped like that, he was traumatized. Then when you managed to escape you hurt his wing or something I have to check him out better." The suit formed eyes for her to see. The eyes seemed to be like A horned Owls's eyes and the rest of his head was in fact that way but human like, instead of a beak, a mouth and chin formed. There better human... It said to her. "Cool, anyway get flapping, someone just drove in the alley near us...may not be them or it may be..." He took a few feathers from Wade, and tore a piece of gown off her. He placed it on a the ground and led it to a small area of the roof. He put the torn gown piece on a statue going away from his house direction. He concentrated and the suit matched the statue.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:14 pm

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

"Go?" Anju asks then watches as he tears her gown, unphased by it. Clothes ment something more to her than most people, but she did not react dramatically when simple things happened such as tears. Only frustration when her clothes cling to her wings and rip that way. "Go where?" She asks as she follows him to the spot, not really looking down to see what he was doing with the feathers and cloth piece. "I have no where to go.. Not anymore, not when he knows were i live." Her place was kinda unlivable now. A giant hole in the glass, and the door he destroyed while coming after her. The place was abandoned and if she had anything left when she got back she wouldn't even be able to take it with her when she searched for another place. She didn't have family, she didn't make friends, she kept to herself and kept her head down. And now her world was crashing down because some jerk didn't like rejection...
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Mort had forgot to mention back to his house. He realized she had nowhere to go, and the trap was destroyed because of the footprints leading to it. He sighed and the suit returned to normal. He took her hand and placed a card in it. "That's my street address, get warm, and rest. I will do my best with them. There is a Canadian Lynx in the house, most likely he is on the couch. His name is Lynx. Now I trust you please Phoenix go before they catch you." He stood and waited for them. "I'll confront them here..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Devon climbed the fire escape as quickly as he could, his helmet sliding back over his face as he reached the top.
'This has to be some place special to the mutant.' He thought, although what he wasn't sure. At the very least, it was an attempt to lose him by leaving the sky.
'Or an ambush.' He thought as he reached the last staircase to the roof. He slowed considerably here; As much as he needed to hurry, there was no reason to be careless. Especially if it WAS an ambush.
As silently as he could, he peered over the edge of the wall onto the roof. It only took him a second to locate the winged mutant, but he was surprised to see the spider mutant as well.
'So much for not knowing where he is.' Devon thought to himself, feeling a little foolish for believing she honestly hadn't know. For a second, he felt a mix of emotions flood his mind, but he pushed them away. He needed to focus, especially now that there were two of them, and his net gun was malfunctioning.
With a deep breath, he hoisted himself up onto the roof, making his presence known.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Anju took the card gently and looks at it, but would have to actually be under some light to see it. She thought it was much like the card he gave her earlier. Maybe that's how he meant for her to find him? She turns back to say something but then the stranger from before leaped up onto the roof. She couldn't believe he found her so quickly... She looks back at Noctruam, then back at the stranger, then back at Noctraum before she grips Wade protectively and steps backwards to the edge of the building. She the turns around and leaps off of it. Diving down and back into the cold Feburary air, her wings spread out again and she is jerked to a slower pace as she gluides onward, looking for a way to read the card she was giving. Noctrum would be able to handle himself.. Right?
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Mort saw her leap off the building, he would think it was suicide, but she had wings. "What's your problem huh? IS it an axe to grind, or you don't like Gifted individuals, I see she's down on her luck, and you aren't making it easier." Mort looked him up and down he seemed to be carrying gadgets and a suit. The mask he wore seemed to be armored. "Or do you call them Mutants. What happened in the subway was not her fault, nor was it mine, but those thugs deserved the beat down, and hey she could have killed them you know but she didn't, could have made them cinders. I'm not a mutant, I'm sure you don't care, it's a police matter right? RIGHT!?" He prepared himself for his arsenal but Mort had darkness on his side. If he would go after Black Phoenix he would stop him or at least attempt to.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Around the conner the sound of trash ruffling and turning in a bag could be heard, as well as the muffled complaits of the boy as he soon rounded the conner to go and take out the trash. He was to very noticing of the area, as well as the black suits that blended into the night, unsspecting of anything he moved to the dumpster and tossed it in with all his might. giving a groa as he rubbed his head "*sigh* its only me and mom, we dont put away that much trash..." he said, still not notcing anyone as the wind blew a bit, something rolling over his root as he looked down and picked it up. It was a game case with a very clean looking disk for the game he's been wnating for a while. "oh just case..." he opens it up "I've been wnating this game bu-...sweet!! its actually in there, whoo~!" he said out loud, of course he could not notice anyone with his basic vision so doing a weird celibritory dance was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 am

Devon ignored the mask man, who was supposedly NOT a mutant, for the moment; All he could hear was inane babbling from the man. Instead, his focus was on the winged mutant he had chased her, and when she took of he could help but take a few steps in a vain attempt to stop her, his hand outstretched slightly as if he could somehow reach her if he moved fast enough.
But she was long gone before he could get anywhere near her. He was left with the other one. The mutants plan had worked, she had escaped.
Devon turned to the masked man, "Where is she going?" he asked with a calm, but firm, voice.

Last edited by Devon Black on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Editing. (Really? I forgot a question mark?))
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 pm

It takes her some time to find one, but Anju lands under an isolated lamp, not before circling it a couple of times to make sure it was safe. She thought that if anyone did see her, they would only see the wings. Being under a bright light in the middle of a dark city, she'd be right. With the light making her pale skin glow, and her nightgown resembling something renosance, she'd probably look just like one of the pictures someone would see haning in a church, at best an ordinary human would think her as an angel and their faith would be revived, at worse someone would see her as an angel and run away in fear for their wicked lives.

She hugs Wade to herself tenderly and then reads the card she had been given, finding the address and only recognizing that she didn't recognize it. This only means she's never been around the area or hasn't read anything, which only meant it wasn't in the shiney part of the city nor in the news for any real reason. She looks up for a street sign, trying to get her barings, but inside she knew it wasn't so easy. Besides, she was in the middle of an alley, no signs here.

Anju looks down both ways before she walks the cold and wet alley, her slightly tattered gown dragging in the muck as she makes her way to the closest real street with actual cars going down it. It wasn't a long walk, but it ruined her gown which was already in bad shape. She thought about how she could get away with telling a taxi man she was having a bad night as cupid and just wanted to go home, but she had no money on her for the fare, no way of guessing the ammount she would need, and no idea if Noctruam had spare cash in his place she could borrow. She highly doubts he carried his wallet with him while swinging all over the place, but who knew..

At the corner she steps out of the alley and looks around, she had to control her wings as best she could to imitate those cheap costumes if she planned to pretend to be cupid down on her luck. She also had to hope that no one from the subway would recognize her. That might have been a silly thought, but if one man found her, then it wasn't that big of a city after all. The alley had a name, but she didn't know it. She did know a couple of the places around the area. In a city as big as New York, there were tons and tons of copies of building, but they were never the same combination, and only in rare coiencedences were the buildings ever identical to another one in the city. She walks left.

Anju got a good idea of where she was after pacing the sidewalk for a bit, enduring stares and whispears, the beating heart of the creature in her arms saving the humans from even the littlest of her annoyed motions. (Rolling her eyes for example.) She also had bigger things to worry about other than guys eyeing her or older wemon shaking their heads in dissapproval. For instance, some cop getting wind that this was a nightgown and not a costume and arresting her for indecent exposure..
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"She's going to the police, to tell them she was assaulted. If you'd like I'll bring the proof, regardless is she did it by accident, you were the source behind that accident, you hurt my Owl." At first he seemed to be ignoring Mort. Mort walked to the edge. "So we going to not fight, or am I going to run, you follow me then we fight?" Mort said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Devon was quiet, thinking to himself for a second. He turned and lifted one leg and set it up onto the ledge of the building, considering what the masked man next to him was saying. Almost nonchalantly, he abruptly shoved his foot forward through the concrete, dislodging a large chunk of the roof from the surrounding pieces and sending it hurtling out into the open air. With practiced precision, he brought his hand up and snatched it out of the air with his suit's telekinesis module, and then he twisted and redirected the rock towards his companion at bone shattering speed.

From somewhere, or perhaps nowhere at all, adrenaline pumping battle music began to silently play it's epic tune.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Mort saw this facade coming he ripped a piece of the brick off the roof quickly and stuck webbing on it. As he saw the debris hurl towards. With one hand he shot webbing out towards the other rock. He swung the rock he had hidden towards the face of the man, then with a powerful hand downward thrust he swung the telekinetic rock off course. "Trying to sucker punch me Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Devon responded to the man's words with stalwart silence. He had hoped his sneak attack would have been enough to stop his opponent, but he hadn't expected it to. As such, he was prepared for the counter attack, and he quickly stasised the incoming webbed rock and then ducked under it. He gave the roof another solid kick, but this time sent the rock flying straight up with his module. Then he turned and waited for the next attack.

In his mind, he wondered just how broken his net gun was, and if it would function well enough for what he had planned.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Emil, once he was done acting a bit foolish, placed his new prize into his innner coat jacket pocket, not very aware of anything around him becuase yet again he was so happy to have something else he began to walk arund teh side of the building, heading to the front gain as he walked down the street. As he went up to the apartment door to go up stairs he could see someone in the distance, a lot larger than he expected a normal person to be but he normally wore glasses so that was just a case of bad eye site from far away. Soon seeing it was a woman, not just any woman but oe with wings, they looked more like a costume prop but from what he could remeber a news report was centered on something related to her.

She seemed very down on her luck, to add very cold and nearly freezing, rushig up stairs and then back down once again, holding a bulky jacket he began to serach for the woman. running pretty quickly to find her again as it was increasingly difficult to locate someone like that, but soon he found her, still walking in what looked like a gown as he ran up saying "Hey! excuse me!" His tone was mroe attentive than threateing as he panted slightly, liftig up his older winter jacket as he said "its kinda frosty out here, you might need it" he said, unknown that in the jacket pocket was 40 dollars, the money he found threw out the course of this day as he didn't mind helping those down on there luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next