MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Mort noticed he would have go and get some distance, he quickly shot the webbing at the statue and hurled himself towards it. He swung to the side of the statue. "Hmph Silent treatment eh." He watched as the rock was in mid air now. He took up a large chunk of the wall. That was easy to lift with his powers. He hurled it at the man. His webbing stuck to it and he flew with it this was on purpose. This allowed him to attack him while being near him as well. If he uses that slow down time thing again, I may have a chance Mort thought. a chance at either hitting him or destroying the gadget.

Last edited by Wade on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Devon watched as the concrete boulder came flying at him, thinking quickly. His first reaction was to stasis it again, even though it would be his last shot of it for awhile. But then he considered his surroundings, and he realized where they were.
This was residential area. Stasising the large rock would allow him more then enough time to move out of the way, but that would also leave it on it's path straight over the edge and into the building behind him. Even if it somehow missed, it could go flying into the street or worse.
With grim determination, knowing exactly how vulnerable it would leave him, Devon raised his arm and activated the telekinesis of his suit, as if willing the rock to stop. The giant rock only slowed at first, the power coupling in Devon's bracer whirring at full strength as it struggled, but it soon came to a complete stop long before it hit him. As gently as he could, he set it down on the roof, and then tried to find his opponent before the next attack came.
Somewhere not too far off, his rock came slamming down onto the roof, shattering harmlessly onto the concrete it came from.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:05 pm

The boulder was large enough to conceal Mort on the other side. As the device slowed the boulder down. Mort realized that the man forgo his own safety to stop the destruction that Mort created. Instead of launching himself at the man. Mort hesitated. "I saw that, a bounty hunter would not care. So who are you and why are you hunting her, instead of us fighting here and hurting each other. Why don't we talk it out, because you and I both know I could have slammed this mess on you." Mort stood on top of it and stared at the man. "...My owl is hurt and I don't have time for this, and why is it so important to you?"

Last edited by Wade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Down BeloW   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Anju was on the verge of leaving when she hears a voice, she didn't know why she looked back but she does. Back to someone not much older than a child coming at her. For a little bit, she was tense until he offers her a coat. She looks back up at him then back at the coat and stared at it with untrusting eyes. Her breath coming out in quick foggy clouds. "Uh.. No thanks.." She tries to dismiss him casually, but then a shiver shakes her entire body again, apparently not that numb yet.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Emil gave a slightly sad look, seeing that she was pretty untrusting not to take the offer when she was clearly pretty cold, insisting of course he pressed the jacket up to her "please take it, your already shivering, and it cna cover your wings..." he said, knowing from the news cast that she must have been a mutant, really he didn't care if soemone was a mutant or a robot, as long as they didn't eat his face off or implant computer chips into his body he would be friendly. Soon that luck of his kicking in as he looked a bit ahead of her and a white scarf flew on the cold winds, almost right into his hands as he was a bit shocked but he was always the 'go with the flow' type as he held it to her as well. "and a scarf for youer neck, maybe a hat will come next haha" he said with a small hopeful expression and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Devon relaxed a bit when the man spider didn't attack him while he was vulnerable, but he wasn't completely at ease either.
"Justice is always important." Devon said calmly, standing up straight. "All I want is for her to stand responsible for her actions, just like how all of the regular humans involved are." he explained again, getting sick of this whole thing. Why was this such a hard concept for people to understand?
"I don't care what her reasons were, throwing fireballs in a subway isn't any better then firing a gun into a crowd of people."
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:49 pm

"She dd throw fireballs didn't she? Well she was scared and alone, that girl I saved was not her fault, listen just take me to the police and I will explain everything to them. That suit your wearing, it looks important like mine, yours does not live but if it could slow down objects and I'm pretty sure it does other things as well...are we the only guilty ones here?" He hopped off the concrete and faced him. "She was scared and those guys deserved that whipping, they were attacking her because she was a mutant...i won't lead you to her but I will go to the police with you? What are you doing, they will take us away and split us up... "I know but...I will find you again...I hope..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 am

Devon folded his arms, "You don't understand justice, do you?" he said seriously, the sighed.
"I know you think you're doing the right thing, but you're wrong. You're not protecting her, your removing the responsibility from her actions. You're setting her up for a 'next time' because you're refusing the teach her what she did was wrong." Devon tried to explain, but the whole time he felt like he was chastising a child.
Devon sighed again, "There WILL be a next time; She has no reason to correct her behavior. And I WILL be there the next time this happens." he said, turning and heading for the fire escape. He stopped when he reached it, turning back one more time.
"People like that, the ones that refuse to be a part of society, don't think they're good people just because they've been wronged." He said, then climbed down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Anju was ready to decline him again, this time more rudely, but before she could say anything he pushed the jacket onto her shoulders. Her wings were made to beable to fold up and flatten against her back like Wade's naturally did when he was perched on something. She didn't know why, or who designed them, she just knew that she could hide them with a long coat. This wasn't a long coat, but her wings instictively folded up just the same and the cold metal presses up against her back so not to rip up the jacket.

She sighs but finally accepts the coat, hoping that that would be what she needed to do to get rid of this wierdo. It occurs to her after she's put it on that he seemed to not be bothered by her wings. It wasn't too hard to fib about them, 'costume' here, 'gimic' there. But usually when they come up someone has a comment or a reaction to them. It was usually how they looked really fake, and she would just be on her way. While he said nothing.. This worried her. She watches him catch the scarf but wasn't ammused by the comment. "Good night." She says then turns around and leaves, willing to shed the jacket and fly off if he got the smart idea to follow her. She knew where she was now.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Mort wanted to stop him, "hey wait...I know your not considered a hero style...but here's my card. You can find me and contact me there if you are ever in a jam. You can talk to me and I'll be there...and if she kills someone or hurts someone beyond healing i won't get in your way." He placed the card near the man. "I'm Noctuam by the way." He stood and looked over the direction she went into. "Wade I'm coming..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 am

Emil's face went down a bit, seeing that she let allowed him to give her his jacket but didn't even bother to really talk or on any case wish to be there. Looking down at the scarf he placed it around his neck and tied it up a bit so it would keep him moderately warm, he could nto really say anything to make her think other wise as he was a stranger of course, but he did say however "I can help, if you want...good bye though" Sounding bit low but as he called out it had a caring tone to it, turning around but glancing to her still he saw her walk away but stood there wondering why she felt so cold and distant, in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Devon Black

Devon Black

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Devon watched Noctuam place the card, and for a minute he was going to completely ignore it. And then something occurred to him, and he grabbed the card instead.
A minute later, he was back on his motorcycle and heading off towards the address on the card. It was a bit of a stretch to believe the flying mutant had gone to the very place Noctuam had just given him, but he didn't really have any other leads. And even if she wasn't there, he might learn something about where she was.
'Better then nothing.' He thought as he took off down the street.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Anju heard the strange boy but does not stop, didn't even pause. She kept walking towards the streets she needed to take, hugging Wade gently. "I got ya Wade, I got ya.." She whispears, realizing that its been a long while since she made that explotion. "We'll get there soon." She lied, in case it helps.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 am

Mort pushed a button on his belt and a beeping sound gave off. He swung around until the beeping quickened. As he stopped on a roof he looked around and heard the beeping get louder and faster. He looked into the alley way and crawled down it scanning it he saw a girl in a coat but no wings but the beeping said Wade was ear so the girl had to be Phoenix. He nodded and leaped down in front of her " Kept you waiting huh, there is a animal hospital around here I'm sure...or heck maybe a regular hospital." he shrugged and put his hands on his shoulder, everything will be all right?" he hoped so. He petted Wade and reached for him.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 pm

In the pitch blackness of the alley Anju could see the light flashing on Wade's leg. She was worried about what it meant and slowed down her pace, looking about worriedly. Then there was a beeping she could hear in the distance, and she understood it to be a tracking signal as it constantly got faster and louder. She bit her lip and looked around for a place to hide in case it was dangerous, but as she turned around there was suddenly in front of her. Her eyes went a blaze and a sudden heatwave throws her hair up and out of her face, but then the embers that were her eyes go out as she see's who it was. "Noctruam.." She says quietly before he spoke of a hospital nearby. She couldn't recall and vets, but then again she's never had a need for one. She looks back down at the owl, who looked like he went through the fires of hell and back in one swift flight, and then releases him into his owner's care. She should have felt the guilt and sense of responsibility lift from her shoulders, but it didn't. As she watched Noctruam take him she only felt worse... She couldn't even get him to safety..

She hugs herself, first from the bad feelings but then for the warmth as she shivers again. But her eyes were steady and on the owl, then on the owl's owner. She could regulate her own body temprature, but flaring up like that was dangerous to the owl. Especially one who possibly might have damaged lungs because of her explosive escape. With the coat on she could stay mostly warm, but her legs were half frozen in the thin night gown.. She wishes to say something, but didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:52 am

Mort smiled and put his hand under her chin and brought her face up to his he hugged her. Wade was in the cocoon being healed. "That seems to be working for Wade and I know you tried and I appreciate that and Wade knows too. Let's go home." He crawled up the building and wondered what street he was on, once he knew what it was he pointed in the direction where he needed to go. "Home is this way...let's see what those wings can do?" He jumped down and swung in the direction he needed to go. It would not take muchm even though he was tired, he felt he would not be sleep anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:14 am

Anju looks up when she is pulled up to face him, her eyes searching the mask again. She's suddenly hugged. When he pulsl away she looks back down at the bird as Wade figured his position out. She looked up when he said 'home'. Her mind flashed back to the old place that she had made her home. She was no longer safe there, she would barely be comfortable there with the freezing winter wind blowing into her bedroom... She's reminded of his offer again, and was about to say something when she was cut off by his challenge to her wings. Her mood lowered slightly as she's reminded of the dreadful things... But before he got too far away she removed the jacket. Her wings unfold and lift, then she glances back at the busy street that didn't even bother looking back, and hugged the jacket into her arms, releasing her wings more. She starts to run after Mort and her fings start to flap. She jumps off the ground as her wings slap wind down at it, and she is carried up a few stories before her wings fluttered like a birds did to push her into the air. Up above the roofs, she swoops down again, growing her speed. With a slight change, she was diving up at the stary sky. Her large wings give her another powerful push and away after the man and the bird she went. Following him all the way to his home, never too far from him but always keeping her distance.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Feb. 14 @ 11:27 PM   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 pm

The city's streets were lit up but a few cops, all scrambling about for an unknown reason, to the citizens anyways. Up in the sky there was also a few helicopters, one in particular that was following a special pack of cops. No one of course would notice this as anything special unless they were suspicious of something that they were involved in. Of course, that cleared up the allies of drug dealers and other street thugs.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 am

Mort swung through the streets, looking for any signs of the vehicle craze. He followed the beeping as it got louder and faster. As he swung he noticed the firetrucks headed in the direction of his home. He was saddened but he had to save her. Not all humans were messed up. He went towards the police station. All the helicopters in the area made him uneasy. He observed them and noticed the patterns some went around a buildings and others hovered in place. One in particular had odd patterns. It looked suspicious. He looked down and noticed the car. He swung close to the helicopter and stuck to the bottom of it. He got close so he could hear inside the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:13 pm

The helicopter flies on without any care or knowledge that they've gotten a rider. Through the thin metal body of the flying craft he would hear the usual police chatter between air and ground unit. He would get from what he heard that they were following a special unit and that they were having no trouble so far. That they would arrive soon. EAT: Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 pm

"A Special Unit...that has to be Anju's ride...but why would the cops be in cahoots with these jerks." He wondered where Wade was. He would find him later, the park had plenty of mice and small rodents for him to eat. As well as water to drink. Mort readied himself for the landing. He would have to analyze for voices on the helicopter, He remembered the one game he played. The Protagonist would listed to how many different sounding voices and estimate the number of people in a room. He remained motionless and listened to the voices.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Mort web swung in the city pretty upset with himself. He stopped at a roof and looked down over the city. The suit separated itself from Mort. "I failed her, I should have tried harder..." Tears welled up in his eyes. He looked below and watched the cars move down and up the always busy streets of New York. He wiped his tears away. "I need help, we need help, he pushed the button and Wade had already found him. He perched himself on one of the Chimneys of the roof. Mort walked over to Wade and turned the button off. "If she is a mutant then I will get their help, it was foolish of me going to against them alone. I am going to the Xavier Institute. I don't have any proof."

"Are you sure about this human, we were almost killed today." The suit gestured towards the police station. Than back to Mort.

"It's my fault. I trusted that guy and led him right to my door stop I lost my home, and a potential friend, I owe her that much, I have to save her. I need your help, please?" Mort asked the suit.

"I never said I was not going to help you, I just wanted to make sure you were sure." The suit bonded with him again and Mort smiled and jumped off the roof. He web swung and headed towards the Xavier Institute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]   Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets Of N.Y.C. [ TRAVEL THREAD!! ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2