MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Chocobo Paradise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gundam

Gundam

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

You see tropical trees everywhere and Glorious tall relaxing waterfalls. but you notice is that you see different colored Giant birds and somewhere you here a Giant Wark behind the mountain. it shakes the very ground.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:33 am

Lia steps gracefully through Chocobo Paradise, on her mission to find the Fat Chocobo.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 am

Wade Wilsew follows Lia, for a chance to see boobs, but really to help her if she get's in trouble.

"But really for boobs!"
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:45 am

from the Ground a Crater appears. then water spews from the ground making a little rainbow, but suddenly the water stops and Debris and dirt is flung into the air and a yellow blob jumps out of it. High in the sky a Strong Yellow Adult Fat chocobo Lands where the unsuspecting adventurers are.

Yellow Fat Chocobo

HP:10
MP:3

Defense:0

1 block away from Lia

Moves one block towards Lia.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:54 am

Lia blinks. "Well that was easy." She says out loud, then moves up a block and casts Comic Swirl.

Lia Q.
HP: 5/5
MP: ?/?
Defense: 0

0 blocks away from YFC

Last edited by PuppetMaster on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:02 am

Wade watches and steps into the battlefield. He moves close, to the overweight bird. "Hey I am here to help...lady..."

Attack 3
Defense 1
Health 10

Wade moves 2 blocks towards Overweight Chocobo. 1 block away
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 am

Yellow Fat Chocobo

HP:9
MP:0

Defense:-1

1 block away from Lia

Chocobo (Fat) Warks loudly in the air using all of his MP bosting his damage but weakening himself.

Damage:1
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 am

Lia heard a voice behind her and looks back. "Who are you?" She asked, then heard the bird sqwak. "Oh nevermind that now.." She casts Comic Swirl again.

Lia Q.
HP: 5/5

Reluctantly 0 blocks away from YFC
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 am

Wade shook his head. "I am whatever you want me to be! Now to take this Fat Ass bird down!"

Attack 3
Defense 1
Health 10

Wade moves 1 block towards YFC.

Wade jumps and slashes feathers off the fatass bird.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 am

Yellow Fat Chocobo

HP:4

Defense:-1

The chocobo stomps around 3 times, each time deals 1 damage
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 am

Lia held on as the earth shook, when the bird was done, she cast Cosmic Swirl on him again.

Lia Q.
HP: 2/5

Reluctantly 0 blocks away from YFC
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 am

Wade fell on his butt, back, then, his head. "Damn bird, only my dom should do that to me...if I had one..."

Attack 3
Defense 1
Health 10

Wade slashes at the bird. "Didn't even hurt. Hey bring the camera close to my face when I say that. Didn't even hurt."
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 am

With the last hit the chocobo flaps its wigns rapidly "WAAAAAARRRRRRRRKKKKK!!". The chocobo flops to the ground dropping the gold for the mission.

Yellow Fat Chocobo

HP:0

Defense:0

please take the money you earned.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 pm

"Awww nuts...I feel bad...not but still...YOINK." Wade picks up the gold. "Also I fixed the signature thing. We can read sigs now." Wade smiles and points to the area around him.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Lia was pleased that her first mission went without a hitch, but was shortly interrupted by the loud man that seemed to have followed her. She snatches up her own gold, then moves her face into his, but a thread between them. "Alright, now who are you?" She asked, her hands on her hips still.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 pm

"Who am I? Wouldn't you like to know, I am the Doll with the mouth, and most importantly I am whoever you want me to be." He winked at her. "I am like that one guy ,from that one show, with that one skill, yeah him, call me Wade, but I checked your bio out and you seem to be a bad guy. I could kill you but that would seem unfair!" He scratched his butt.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

'Wade's' words were spit out in a confusing tongue that Lia didn't understand... She stood straight up and then without a word headed out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chocobo Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocobo Paradise   Chocobo Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocobo Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Enix Dolls :: World Map-
Jump to: