MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

Emil Calder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

Scarlet

Emil Calder Empty
PostSubject: Emil Calder   Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:06 am

Title: N/A (Level 1)
Identity: Emil Calder
Race: Meta-Human
Theme: Gambler
Alliance: Neutral.
Side: Neutral.

Back-Story: When Emil was in his mothers womb he was taken care of pretty well, his mother never did anything while she was pregnate with him, except maybe be very over protective. His father was one to be over protective as well, unfortunatly he was a bit diffrent. His dad dabbleed in a form of magic, unknown to his mother and as well as Emil now he gave him this ablity to manipulate his luck. This given to him before he passed on, his life in general after has been increbibly lucky to say the least. Not having many problems or even a small bit of technical probelsm when it comes to it, naturally to those that would note his incredible lucky they would see that he was sorta enchanted in a way.

Apperance: He is a a tan skined male with brown eyes and blac hair, his nromal attire is jeans and a simple long sleave red jacket with a ziper at the top part of it as well as a black shirt under it. His hair is short and he seems to complement glasses at times too.

Trait Points: (7/7 Used)

Favored Odds (4):
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

Emil Calder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Calder   Emil Calder I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

This character has my approval.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com

Emil Calder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Marvel Wars :: Main Characters of the Story-
Jump to: