MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
"Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

"Dream Goblin"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gundam

Gundam

"Dream Goblin" Empty
PostSubject: "Dream Goblin"   "Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:43 am

Character Template

Title: Dream Goblin (Level 4)
Identity: Zexal cutter
Race: Meta-Human

Theme: Goblin Garnets

Alliance: Evil
Side: Pro

Back-Story:
Zexal Cutter is 14 year old teenager who goes to middle school and is a prodigy of Tony Stark. he made his own attempt of his Goblin Serum using Stark's technology. but when he took a dose of it there was a slight change in his serum. Zexal started to feel very tired but stronger and smarter. his knowledge increased dramatically he grew even more skilled than he was with combat weapons and fighting styles. Zexal is now being taught under a group of people called Pro, he has the skills of a novice but with teaching of ironman, she hulk , and the mr.fantastic he will be a excellent fighter to assist the Pros in the battle between them and the people who are against.

Traits - (9/10)

Strength(1) - 5 tons.

Speed(1) - 50 MPH.

Healing Factor(1) - Minor wounds in a matter of minutes dissapear, while major wounds takes a day or two.

Martial Arts(2) - Yellow Belt.

Gadgets(3) - Small explosives, fatal and non-fatal, light armor, and a unarmed glider with a small fuel cell. (30 minutes worth of air time.)

List of Gadgets:
-Dream Glider: comes in no time to aid Zexal in battlea.
-Incendiary: The incendiary grenades ignited almost soundlessly and released enough heat to melt through a three-inch thick sheet of steel.
-Sleepy Smoke/Gas: He also carried a variety of smoke and gas-emitting bombs, which were surrounded by a light plastic mantle that fluttered like a wraith when the bomb was thrown. Other gas bombs emitted hallucinogenic gases, and others released a specially concocted gas that could neutralize a type of sense for a limited period of time.
-Knockout Discharges: The Dream Goblin's gloves were interwoven with microcircuit-conducting filaments capable of high-frequency electrical power from rechargeable power packs in both his glove cuffs and costume tunics that can release a type of gas to make the foe sleepy.

Last edited by Dream Goblin on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

"Dream Goblin" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dream Goblin"   "Dream Goblin" I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

This character is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com

"Dream Goblin"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Marvel Wars :: Main Characters of the Story-
Jump to: