MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gundam

Gundam

RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. Empty
PostSubject: RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.   RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Step 1 make a character

Step 2 follow directions

Step 3 her are the rules

Disclaimer: I do not own Square Enix or any of there projects neither Final fantasy.

all players start with a rank of a rag, at level 2 they will be rolled into a squad. if a player defeats the squad leader they are then leader of that squad. htis game requires basic math skill such as subtraction, in order to attack you must go a appropriate distance to attack at your range.
For EXAMPLE: (Boar distance 5. Player Distance 3 range 2) notice that the player has to move a distance of 3 to attack the boar. here is another example of moving,

(Player moves 2 blocks towards boar Distance 4 Range 2) player moved enough spaces to attack boar. it takes 1 turn to move.

Archers range is increased by 1 and melee attacks are decreased by 1. Black mages magical damage is increased by 1 since they are a magic user.

Swordsman is more of a balanced player because a swordsman can also learn a magic move. also pub quests has a set amount of time to do another one, the time to wait is 10 minutes. in the sparring arena you can battler fellow squad members.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: [color=red]1.1 UPDATE OF ENIX DOLLS[/red]   RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:20 am

Mages are allowed to attack with their staffs.

Swordsman do plus 1 damage with swords.

Mages do extra damage with magical spells.

Captains have a willget a gold boost if they complete the captains test, but will not if they apply for the seat without taking the test.

The farther the Archers are away from the enemy the less damage it does. for example.
0 blocks = 1.5 damage, 1 block = 1 damage, 2 blocks = .8 damage, ETC.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.   RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Any players who do not post in 2-3 days they will be skipped over in a battle or conversation. PM or inform a moderator (Dream Goblin) and they will edit there post and that battle or conversation will continue.

Mages can also attack a enemy that is 1 block away from them with a spell only.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.   RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Enix dolls is getting a little old, now and from here on out, the series may be a little slow so do not get angry at others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.   RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME.
Page 1 of 1