MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
The Hallways I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

The Hallways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:21 pm

The halls of Xavier's Instatution, leading to the classrooms, library, training rooms, and bedrooms, and more importantly the huge bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:30 am

Derick was a tall boy of 14 or so and had a patch of thick brown relaxed hair and green eyes. He wore your average blue jeans, a orange tee shirt, and a zip up hoodie that was white and army green. His relaxed look was complete with black and white tennish shoes. Upon his back, however, was an odd item, even in New York. Looking as if he were a final fantasy fan, Derick wore a long sword on his back. Modernized a little, but functional and sharp. He walked down the halls, looking at his feet, not sure what he wanted to do today. He sighed out loud as he reached the kitchen, not really hungry at all, just bored. He glances out at the window. it was snowing again, as it does most of the year it seemed. "When's summer going to come along?" He wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:03 am

Tracie had no problem showing her true form. Her wings were tightened up on her back her lips tight and her face a scowl. She watched people in the hall as she passed by them. She remembered her classes and to learn to control shape shifting better. She wanted to do it alone by herself. She remembered when she first heard Professor Xavier enter her mind. She was miles away from the institute, she lived with homeless humans and mutants alike. She told them about it and she did not want to go, but after coaxing from them she reluctant went. She missed them but she would never say this to them or anyone as of yet. she heard a boy mumble about summer. "I don't think we have summer off or anything. I don't even think we have home days...i think some kids have parents." She stood next to him she was about 7 feet her wings 3 feet in length. She was muscular and tone. She looked down at him with a stern face. Her skin was gray, and her hair blue. Her eyes matched her hair. She folded her arms and wondered the same thing too, but thought of a nice perch over looking the city.
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:10 am

Derick puts his arms behind his head and leans one foot out. "I have family." He says casually. "And its not that I don't want to go to school or anything, its just... I'm so bored. In the summer we could go out and do stuff. All this snow..." He trails off boredly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:52 am

"A Family..."She looked down and wandered, she shook it off and realized she was late for class. "Well...nice to meet you, I am going to go to class now." She turned on her feet and walked down the hall. Her tail close to her and her wings wrapped around her. She contemplated going out to let her wings free, she tired of the virtual room. "I will see later..."
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:34 pm

"Hm?" Derick responds, and then remembers he had class as well!! He stiffens and then follows the other mutants' lead and heads towards the library where his class was starting. He lets his mind wonder however, to what he might be able to do after school. Maybe him and Amy could go to town and see what's up? When she wasn't wearing those interesting costumes, the two of them looked as normal as humans did. He'd leave his sword behind and they could go out... Derick blushes slightly as he thought about making it a date. He enters the class red faces and nervously scratches the back of his head as he apologizes and sits beside an english girl with red hair. The greet each other with smiles but then classes begins.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Tracie entered the Virtual Room and looked at the selection "Espionage...Shape shifting...and enter" She assumed a human form, female, as in male made her feel awkward. As shapes filled the room, it took on the form of a Military HQ base. She entered easily just walking through the front door. She looked at pictures on the wall and then went into the bathroom, she assumed the human form of the picture of the female on the wall outside. She thought if it would be like this in reality, why would she be doing it, and what would happen to her of she failed. She grimaced and hated the word "Fail" in her head. She walked out the bathroom and the guard cleared without checking her over. She smiled and hoped it was not this easy in the reality. As she entered the designated Objective of her mission, she assumed the form a technician, once she knocked out the actual technician and dragging him out of sight. She sabotaged the branch of sentinel there. She did it so the system could not read it yet. She dawned the well known female form again and re-entered the lobby. She played at the guard by going to the bathroom and taking out her make up before she went out of sight. She then assumed the female form that she entered the building with and then left out. The Virtual room assumed it's own form and the robots that assumed forms as well went back into dormant mode. She took out grading chart and did not even look at it. She assumed her actual form and left the room. "So now what...I don't remember any classes for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York :: Xavier Institute-
Jump to: