MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

New York Underground Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

New York Underground Station Empty
PostSubject: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 am

Under the floors of the busy city of New York was a busier subway station. Concrete stairs lead you into the earth and into another world. Tiles lined the walls and flourecent lights hung from the ceiling to light the way through a rotating cage like door that only turns for a pass or $2.50 and then onward past that. Often a collection of people are found trying to get to work, home, or another part of the city for whatever reason. There were a few musicians that set up on certain days to fill the place with different levels of music and skill, but when they weren't playing other noises were limited to loud conversations ammong several people, silence, or the loud roar of the trains that pass by.
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:57 am

Anju stands by herself near one of the pillars. She wore a cute white top, a dark green long coat, tight blue jeans, and boots that hugged her calves. On her neck she wore a casual necklace, fake jade pendents and gold loops to make simple design. Her hair was just past her shoulders and she wore it down mostly. Today there was a black rose hair piece that pinned the left side of her hair back and away from her face. Her ears weren't pierce and had no earrings in them.

She just wanted to get home.. Away from all these people. She leans against the pillar and lays her head against the cold tile, trying to just get through this. "Why did I decide to go home this way.." She says to herself in a low voice, so that she could onlye hear. She's lost most of her Irish accent. "Its rush hour.. I should have just fl-"

"Hey sweet cheeks, you need a date tonight?" A thick new york voice interrupts Anju.

She rolls her eyes and looks at him. The man wasn't even cute. He was overwieght and covered in hair and sweat. He had a gold chain around his neck and a local teams logo on his felt suite. She gives him a look of disguist. It was Valinetine's day and the wierdos were out, but she wasn't intrested. "Beat it fuzzy." She says and turns back to wait on her train. Not really understanding why she didn't just walk out of here and fly home. It would be faster and more her style, alone.

"Hey little girl, don't be talking to me like that." The guy, who smelt like he either worked t an italian place, or really liked the food, says angrily and pushes her by the shoulder into the piller. Hard. "You too good for me or something?" He says, then puts his finger into her face. "You ain't nothing-!"

Anju's eyes turn firery red as she looks up at the fat man. "That hurt." She says quietly, not in the mood for this.

The area was getting hot around her, and the sweaty man starts to break out in a heavier sweat and he backs away, pointing at Anju. "M-m-muh.." He mumbles a stutter, getting louder as he goes until he finally screams out. "Mutant!" Everyone nearby turns around and a woman screams while a few tough guys or guys that just wanted to be their date's hero, jumps into the opening that slowly forms around Anju. But this only angered Anju more, because it was the human that started it.. "Someone call the cops!" He says from the safety of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 am

Mordecai was alone this valentines day then again he was always alone on this day. have you forgotten about US "I don't think you count for Valentine's day, or you guys count." Mordecai walked up down into the subway station. He wore a black vest with a long sleeve white dress shirt underneath that tucked into his dress slacks, his shoes were not picked for anything special so he used ordinary dress shoes that were black. The English cap on his head turned slightly to the right. "Nope you guys don't count. Now get ready there seems to be people with valentines gifts around." He walked up to the subway tracks where the people waited and he looked to the right seeing a girl rest against a pillar. He shrugged it off seeing her empty handed. "Remind me to feed Wade." people glanced at him then back to the tracks. He noticed a sleaze ball approach the girl. Suddenly there appeared to be an altercation and people shouting Mutant. "Oh Big deal she's a mutant." Then a woman screamed and people started to scatter like rats. Then knuckle draggers closed in on her, while some fought for the girl it seems it was short lived as they were dispatched. "Well time for hero work." Moredecai ducked behind a pillar and the suit emerged over him. He shot webbing up at the lights and pulled them down knocking a section out. He then shot webbing at one of the tough guys pulled him to the darkness and knocked him out. "have to hit easier." He webbed them up quickly. "Now to save those other guys because she may kill them." Be careful we are not ready for such heat exposure! "Yeah me neither."
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Fire formed in Anjus hands, really not in the mood to hassle with wouldbe mutant hunters. But as soon as she thought to attack, a section of the lights that hung over go out, and the exact same guy she was going to attack is pulled into the unknown. But the other's continued without even noticing. Perhaps they didn't care, their only wish in the world right now was to look brave and cool in front of some hot date for the holiday..

Anju's focus was split up now, she couldn't see what grabbed the one guy, but she was not afraid of the dark, nor whoever was in it.. But she had more immediate threats, the brave fools that were coming towards her. Her eyes were still on fire and so were her hands. She throws her hand back and throws fire balls in each attacker's direction. While she aimed to burn, she could only attack once per hand. Giving enough time for the others to admit they aren't that mocho and leave if they so wish.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

"Okay I can shoot webbing in their eyes, well at their eyes." Mordecai pooled some webbing up in the palm of his hand. and tossed it at the tough guy's eyes, of course he fumbled to get it off falling on the tracks of the subway station. There was no need to get him now as he was in no danger. "Still..." Mordecai quickly leaped down on the tracks tossed the man on the platform. He then showed himself in front of the girl as leaped on the platform himself. The suit changed to a grayed out version of the black suit spider-man wore. "Yeah...I know I'm still working on the uniform." He was then punched in the face by the thug. "Hey that hurt!" Mordecai blocked the next punch and punched him back knocking him against the wall. He saw the fire in her hands and the suit began to hiss. "Calm down guys." He jumped up on the pillar and held himself in place. "about three more guys they may be scared off..."
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:56 pm

The first guy she tossed a flame at jumps out of the way, and onto his backside. The whole crowd seemed to jump as well. In the very depths of people there was a simple primal fear of fire, it was dangerous, and anyone who's ever burnt thier hand or another part of them knew that fire also equaled pain.

So as Anju was distracted by the strange figure showing his face, or at least his mask, the tough guys high tailed it out of the area, and then the panic began. Everyone started to scream and run around, like frightened children or animals. And like selfish mindless humans, they only cared for themselves as they pushed and elbowed people in order to get out of danger. Women scream, cry and clutch thier purses as they flee while men just rushed away from what was going on. It was unclear on who they were running away from. The fire ball throwing woman, or the guy in the mask. After all they only knew what they saw, or at least some of them. The others were just another part of a pack that feeds off the reactions of the others.

Anju clenches up her fists and takes a few steps forward, her body tensing up as she faced the masked man. By her body language she was clearly prepared to fight him, however, she did not know who he was or what he wanted. "They started it." She says in a loud aggressive tone. The train was coming now, a screech in the distance said so. Anju ignores it, but there was something else.

Ammong the chaos someone bumped a young girl and she falls off the plateform and onto the gravel, rolling and flipping until she is on the tracks. Shakily she gets up and begins to cry, "MOMMY!!" she yells. Her mother was fighting her way against the scared croud and screaming for her baby, even more desperately as headlights appear at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited by Black Phoenix on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:42 pm

There was minimum time. "Yeah I know they started it humans start alot of stuff only few who help clean it, and fewer help, even though they made no mess at all." He shot the webbing up and above the tracks on the ceiling above the girl. He swooped to the ceiling quickly and with another hand he shot it down at the little girl's back, pulling her up to his chest holding her tightly. The back of the suit opened enough so she could lay in it. He held her and webbing seemed to be holding as the train passed by underneath them. He looked to see of the girl was still there. The train stopped to pick up passengers. Mordecai jumped down on the top of the train and then to the platform. He let the little girl down and smiled behind the mask. "My first heroic deed...Wade should hear this." He then looked at the Fire Girl once again to see of she was still there.

Last edited by Wade on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PuppetMaster
Admin
PuppetMaster

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Anju was a little dumb struck by what the masked man said. She was sure he was a hero. And as there is a cry for help he only proves to be one more. She watches him swing off to save someone in need, and she was there the first time he looks back, her curiouslty taking over her anger and her eyes reverting to the steel grey they were normally.

But as soon as the train missed and the child was safe, she backs up until she is hidden in the darkness he created, then she turns around and walks quickly out of an exit that had been forgotten in the struggle. Probably because she had caused trouble around that area and the stampeed just ran the opposite way. She takes the stairs quickly up to the street and into an alley to avoid the cops that were already on their way. Someone must have taken the sweaty guys advice and called them. Using the alley way she leaves the chaos behind her.

So the Fire Girl was gone by the time Mordecai looked back. However He recieves a lot of thank yous from the girl's mother and gasps from passengers that exit the train. He could hear the sirens begin to wail as cops drove hastily towards the trouble.

[ Noctuam earns 125 experience for knocking out two creeps and saving the little girls life. ]

Last edited by Black Phoenix on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Moredecai shyly rubbed the back of his head as he was thanked. Escaping...Moredecai looked and saw her going up the stairs. He leaped over the people gasping and ran up the stairs. He jumped and shot a web at a nearby building. He noticed her as he web swung. She seemed to be trying to avoid the police. "No doubt I would too." He watched her from a rooftop. He would follow her until she stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Underground Station   New York Underground Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Underground Station
Page 1 of 1