MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

STORY MODE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

One day there was a powerful black wizard who researched and taught about dragons the mythical creatures who lived in the story books of reality. The next following day the kings and his 3 paladins discover the wizards tower, without hesitation they confronted the front door, the Powerful wizard dashed to his chest that had 3 little dolls and toys, there were 2 swords, 2 staffs, 2 bows, and 2 dragon teeth. he placed all the items on the table with 3 jars he opened the lid and placed his hand in the jar and catched the orb with his hand and placed each of the orbs into the 3 dolls. the dolls came to life. "here please take these weapons and save yourselves" said the Wizard soon the stuffed heros hear clanking metal and heavy boots hitting the staircase. the dolls get into their gear and hide. "Get him there he is!" said Lance the paladin. "By Ifrit and Alexander they both will punish you for such evil crimes, you and your king will die!" said the Wizard. Gabriel rushed toward the wizard thursting into him with his stainless steel sword. "Begone with you filth. King Arthur will be pleased." the paladins left out of the tower and prepared to burn it down in the Dawn of the day. The three dolls look at each other trying to find information on who there master was. (Wizard Of destruction and black magic: Zeal Lion-heart.) The dolls find information on who they are.

Doll 1: Korinara - White mage level 2 dentist, Wooden Doll

Doll 2: Wade Wilsew Swordsman level 2 cotton rebel, Oblivion Doll

Doll 3: X Doll Level 2 Dark summoner, Oblivion Doll
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:28 am

Korinara poked her head out of the hiding place and looked around "I/...I think they are gone" she said to the other two that had hidden around the room, thought she was quite worried about coming out in case they came back, though seeing the body of there make was quite the shoke she did know he had imbued her with the ability to heal...but could she help him? with that thought in mind she ran to his body "please...let this work.." she said as she started to chant and apply her healing magics to the fallen man hoping it wasn't to late.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 am

Wade ran out of his hiding place. "Yeah they are gone I think...I should have taken them on, but meh...? He jumped down to the healing doll and knelt down and looked at the makers wounds. "I think it is too late...sorry I could not help you survive." He shook his head, his usual smart and charismatic mouth (in his own opinion) had nothing to say now. "So what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:00 am

Korinara looked over at Wade "well...I don't think thee is much you could have done against them sadly, I mean even master couldn't do much more then hide us" she said sadly as she stopped focusing her magic, sadly he was right, it was far to late for her to do anything, and she looked at the body sadly "thank you for the chance though master" she said as she looked at the other doll "did master ever tell you his name?" she asked as she walked over to him
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 am

A white doll appears from the hiding place. "hello! master..." he looked at the body of the old man who was kind heart lay cold on the floor. "oh no, we have to save him said the white doll. "my name is sir dredgory who are you?" dredgory said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 pm

sadly Korinara looked at the other doll "I..I already tried...he..he's been gone to long...I don't have enough magic to bring him back..." she was quite sad at this she felt rather helpless to be honest, "I'm Korinara...umm...hey...has anyone seen the black mage?" she asked remembering there having been another mage doll
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:12 pm

A loud crash is heard at the window a torch falls on the bed, not any ordinary torch but a lit torch with fire. several other torches crash through the building, in mere seconds the tower is on fire...flaming. A large beast appears from the bed "MEOW, Hiss" it is a large black cat with white stripes he looks at you scared ready to pounce you. are you ready to engage this battle?
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Looking at the torch the wooden doll backs away "oh no...they are setting the place on fire..." she said very visibly scared of the flames, then the feline appeared and she looked at it "noodles?" she said to the cat remembering it's name, but sadly the cat was to scared to really react it seemed, so she got her staff ready, not wanting to hurt the kitty though
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 pm

"Whoa...where did he...ummm" Wade looks under. "He, yeah he is a he all right." Wade tales out his katana and waves it at the cat. "Here to pound this pusssyy! He snickered playfully. He stood in front of Korinara and readied himself! "this won't be easy toots. We could end up in cotton, a last kiss?"

Last edited by Uatu on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 pm

noodles runs and attacks the dolls battle engaged.

noodles smacks them around playfully.
Attack 2
Defense 1
health 10

Distance 1 block away from dolls
Range 2 blocks
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm

watching as sadly two of the dolls got hit she raised her staff "heal!" casting her spell on Wade to hopefully keep him from the same fate

Attack 1
Defense 0
health 10

Distance 2 block away from Noodles 1 from wade
Range 1 blocks
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Cosmic Spin~!" A voice called out as he came into the fight, his attack trying to distract teh kitten as he could see his fellow dolls in trouble, he didn't want them to suffer the same fate as his master. After all he would need tehre help to at least get out of teh tower.

Attack 1
Defense 0
health: 10

Cosmic Spin Damage: 1 + 1 = 2
Distance 2 block away from Noodles
Range 2 blocks
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm

"Woah Nelly that is one angry kitty, what set him off, he is going to be fried like us soon. Sorry guys...I wanted to help. Time to break the 4th wall." Wade yells D-# loudly and the symbol surround him. Something hit the kitten and Wade stopped. "Good reinforcements...Cue the FFX battle Music!" 

Attack 3
Defense 1
Health 10

Distance from Noodles 2 blocks,
Distance from Kori ahead 1 block
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Noodles hisses

Noodles pounces 1 square toward Wade dealing 2 damage.

Distance 0 blocks away korinara 1 block behind Wade and 0 blocks away from X

Range 2

Health:8
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Korinara backed away moving around the kitty to get behind wade once more and she raised her staff again "heal!"

Distance 2 block away from Noodles 1 from wade 1 from he black mage
Heal level 2 Range 2 blocks heals 2 HP 50% chance to crit
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 pm

attack: 1
Defense: 0
Distance: 1 blocks away from Noodles
Attack Distance: 2 block's (Magic)
X moved back a space to get some dsiatnce as he tried once more to attack it using, "Again! Cosmic Swirl!"
Action: Attacks Doll with "Cosmic Swirl" Dealing 2 damage, 25% critical chance.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

"Ouch, Thanks..." Wade prepares an attack. He carefully slashes at the kitten's feet.

Attack 3
Defense 1
Health 10

Wade turns around attacks the cats legs.

Distance 0 from noodles, 1 from Korinara, 0 from Scarlet
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 pm

noodles meows loudly

noodles strikes korinara

Distance 2 blocks away from korinara 0 blocks away from scarlet and 0 blocks away from wade.

Range 2

Health 3

The fire is spreading rapidly there is not much time,, out side there are people screaming and  yelling "there is a fire ahhh" soon the masters body catches flames. Noodles doesn't let down he hisses louder.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Korinara is sent flying and managed to get back up "ohh..noodles...if you don't leave you will get hurt to...I'm sorry.." she raised her wand and focused on her button "Blizzard!" she pointed her wand towards the kitty blasting Ice towards it

Distance 2 block away from Noodles 1 from wade 1 from he black mage
Blizzard Range 2 blocks deals 1 HP 25% chance to freeze
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Attack:
[b]Defense:
[b]Distance:
[b]Attack Distance:

X moved back a space to get some dsiatnce as he tried once more to attack it using, "Cosmic Swirl!" Lookign over he could see master burning, he felt a bit and but he knew they now needed to get out "We have to go or we'll be burnt up too"
[b]Action:
Attacks Doll with "Cosmic Swirl" Dealing 2 damage, 25% critical chance.[/b] 2 block's (Magic)[/b] 1 blocks away from Noodles[/b] 0[/b] 1
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Noodles falls to the ground. the fire has reached the area where the dolls are. it is over for them, suddenly the cat gets up "kori? is that you" said noodles. "by the divine master Wade and X are here to! quickly come with me. Noodles snatches them up and tosses them on there back. "we don't have much time we have to fight the fire demons use your weapons to fend them off while i get to the exit." noodles bolts to the doors and out he goes.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"what noodles can talk?" she then let out a meep as she was tossed on his back and she held on tight not wanting to fall "well I guess it makes some sense...master was a mage after all" she said mostly to herself as she looked around wondering what he meant by firedemons
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

X was actually retty happy to know that Noodles could talk and smiled happly from it, getting on he cheered "Whoo~! go Noodles~!" He said as he made sure to use cosmic sworl on thefires that got in there way, he wnated to get out as uch as everyone else did.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 pm

"Of Course he can talk, I mean we are dolls that talk and fight." Wade punched the air twice. He found himself on top the cat. Wade thought to himself and snickered while he thought of dirty puns. "Hey Kori, what are we riding?" He said to Korinara Sheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm

"a very scared and worried cat?" she answered him as she held on, and his reasoning did make some sense in a way they where talking and they where dolls made by master she got ready to knock any fires out of the way or heal the cat as needed as they made their escape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STORY MODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORY MODE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Enix Dolls :: Story Mode-
Jump to: