MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

STORY MODE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gundam

Gundam

STORY MODE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm

On Noodles back you see little fire figures forming with little teeth, they waddle. noodles is on pain. "fend them off" said noodles

noodles health 10

Fire demons health 15

Fire demon throws fireballs at wade dealing 3 damage.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh no fire things, I got someting for you, Cosmic Sworl!" he called out, aiming to hit them an doing 2 damage to one, sayign to Wade as he attacked "Were on Noodles right now"
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Korinara raised her wand focusing "Heal!" she fired the magic at Wade

Heal lvl 2 range 2 blocks, heals 2 hp 50% chance to crit

Last edited by Korinara on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:24 pm

"Wrong we are riding a Pussycat...Hehehehehehe" Wade get's smashed by the fire ember "Hey watch it..." he cut the burning part of himself off and. 

Attack 3
defense 0
Health 9

Wade slashes the the Fire Demon's abdomen cutting him and dealing three damage.

"Get beck to heck."

Last edited by Uatu on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

noodles health 10

Fire demons health 10

Fire demon throws fireballs at noodles dealing 4 damage.

Noodles trys to shake him off accidentally dealing 1 damage to the dolls
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Korinara raised her wand focusing "Heal!" she fired the magic at all of them

Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Attack: 1
Defence: 0
Attack Distance: 2 blocks
X trie to hold on as Noodles began to move around a lot, trying o put out some of the fire on its fur he then cast another spell "Cosmic sworl!" Dealing 2 damage to the fire demons.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Noodles health 10

Fire Demon health 10

Fire demon fires a fire ball at korinara dealing 3 damage.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Wade breathes in and out. The battle getting to him. He silently held his blade and slashed expertly at the Fire demon's neck.

Attack 3
Defense 0
Health 10
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Noodles health 10

Fire Demon health 7
Fire demon fires a fire ball at noodles dealing 3 damage.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Korinara raised her wand focusing "Heal!" she fired the magic at all of them she didn't want noodles to be to hurt and she wasn't sure if her ice magic would do anything to the creature, water magic might have thought.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Attack: 1
Defence: 0
X growled as the fire demons contnued to hurt Noodles, riasing his staff up he then called out another spell. "Cosmic Sworl!" dealing 2 damage to the demons.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Noodles health 10

Fire Demon health 5
Fire demon fires a dashes towards korinara knocking her back 2 blocks away from wade and X at dealing 2 damage.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Wade once again attacks the Fire Demon "Geez why won't you go down..." He slashed at his ankles

Attack 3
Defense 0
Health 10

Wade attacks Fire Demon dealing 3 damage.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am

Korinara winced from the hit and looked at the demon "That wasn't very nice" she said as she closed her eyes and focused on the button she had, then she raised her wand and pointed it at the demon "Blizzard!"

Blizzard lvl 1 1 Damage 2 range 25% chance to freeze

Korinara is 2 spaces away from Wade and Xavier and 2 away from the fire demon
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

"They will go down now, at least I hope..." X soon used cosmic sworl again to attack the fire spirits, looking to the healer as he saw she was ok mroe or less.

Cosmic Sworl deals 2 damage to fire spirits.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 am

The fire demon flies back losing his balance he clings on to the cat but loses his grip thus disappearing into the flames.
Floorboards fall in front of noodles, but swiftly noodles ducks and jumps on the flaming boards and jumps out of a broken window landing onto soft grass. "my goodness that was so much fun i had in years my lords" noodles had said looking into the distance and sees a town with oriental decorations with dragons and fireworks dancing in the sky and lined along the streets. in the distance loud explosion was heard and spell books flew everywhere burnt wood and stone littered the grass making the tower look like ruins set a blaze. "master..." noodles said. Moments later noodles take the group to a shopping area. the big signs said "[SWORD<==[]==> ARMORY] [STAFF~~@PALACE] [Dragon library] [Apollo's realm]." noodles looked at the group. "you have time to go shopping for things call for me after 8 hours (8 posts)." noodles leaped into the distance leavin the group for there shopping spree.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Korinara was gad they had escaped, the fire demon having fallen into the fire more then likely not hurting it but that didn't matter they where away now and it hopefully couldn't follow, as noodles left the tower she cast her healing magic on everyone so they would be fully healed, after all she didn't want anything happening to noodles or the other two. When they arrived at the town she looked about seemed the place was having some sort of festival or something. Korinara was a bit confused as she was dropped off at the sign and looked at the others "you guys got any money?"
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Due to high levels of inactivity story mode is closed, there is a very small chance that it will ever open back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORY MODE   STORY MODE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORY MODE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Enix Dolls :: Story Mode-
Jump to: