MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Korinara

Korinara

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' Empty
PostSubject: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:06 am

the store has a lovely front with a large picture window to allow the customers a view of the interior of the shop with all the displays of the sweets and such on sale, as well as a menu for enjoying the Cafe part of the bakery, as well as a list of all the baked goods they sold from sweet breads to cake, and even some normal breads as well,all in all it was a nice little shop the outside was simple and well designed, the clean white pain and the blue edges with the gold trim made it look almost like a cake itself.

the decor was well put together using mostly full bright colors like white gold and blue, the cloths on the cafe tables where white with a blue desine along the sides and a gold trim, while the little waiting area for the sweets had a lovely hanging of a sunny field, the displaycase that held the cookies and hard sweet breads was also well taken care of with a nice and cute design of dancing cakes along the edge of it, they even sold little gifts like the shops mascot Cathy the carefree cake, which was a cake with a happy face sewn into it with arms and legs.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:16 am

It took a bit of time to look for this shop that Emil found aa flyer for, scraching his head but someone extremly nice escproted him there as he thanked the man with a smile and wave "Thank you sir!" He said as he began to open the door, looking around he saw that the shop was pretty nomral but very colorful too. He liked how he was set up and it gave off a nice aroma to boot, going up to the counter he rang the bell for someone to come as he smiled happly. "Wonder who works here, hopefully I can get the job..."
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

Nelsha was busy in the kitchen sadly her only baker had quit over a week ago, he had to go back home to his parents to help them and she didn't hold it against him, but she did wish she had gotten more notice, as she was baking she hummed a bit, truth be told she was more a seamstress then a backer herself but thankfully she had learned to bake most of things on the 'menu' when she was given the job as manager last summer, and now she was part time but only for the school term, then she would be right back to full time....granted she was also the only worker here at the moment, and she hoped someone answer her add soon..

as soon as that thought left her mind the service bell range and she called out "one moment please" her gentle voice ringing out with a cheerful chirp as she took the cookies she was making out and set them to cool before taking heading to the front and cleaning some of the flour off her glasses with a corner of her apron not quite able to see who it was without them "hello how can I help you?" she asked happily looking at the person.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:35 am

Emil waited a bit longer as he heard a somewhat familar voice call out to him, telling him to wait a moment, and so he did, watching her come out form the back he had to rub his eyes for a moment as he didn't know if it was her or not so he said "Hello, I'm here for the position of baker for your shop, um your name wouldn't happen to be Nelsha would it?" He asked the young lady as he placed teh flyer on teh counter and smiled a bit, she looked almost exactly like his friend from before he moved ad she also sounded the same, the odds of her being here were absoultly huge but if he was right it looked like this day would be the best he ever had as he examined her.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:47 am

Nelsha heard the voice, it was a bit clearer now that she didn't have the cooling fans in her ears from the kitchen...she had been meaning to get those looked at...and it sounded familiar, she squinted a bit and when he asked her name before she even introduced herself she went a bit wide eyed and fumbled with her glasses as she tried to get them on, after a moment of fumbling she DID manage to get a look through them at him and her wide eyes went even wider as she looked at Emil "E....E...Emil?" she asked looking at him surprise evident on her face as she couldn't believe the one to answer the flyer was him, or that she would run into him again she thought she wouldn't see him ever again.."Emil?!?" she asked again disbelieving the encounter still.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:59 am

Emil could only smile as he nodded "Yep its me, its nice to see you again Nelsha~!" he said as he hopped up a bit to glomp her a bit as he couldn't help but give her a hug after so long. "I thought I would never see you again, when did you get a job working here? how long have you been in the city? oh...uh sorry about that, guess I got a bit too happy haha.." he said as he flustered a bit and let her go, just really excited and also eager to hear how his friend from almost 8 years ago was doing, memories of the past were coming back of them playing together as he could only smile and grin wider.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:06 am

Nelsha meeped as she hugged him and blushed a bit as she stood there with his arms around her, she built up the curage to hug back and smiled, it was a smile that was on the verge of tears, after all Emil had been her friend so long ago, and one of her only ones, and now here he was back in her life again and right there when she needed his help "Nelsha is glad to see you too Emil...it's been so long Nelsha was worried you had forgotten her..." she stated to him as she hugged back "and well Nelsha was hired about two year ago...and became the manager last year, had one cook but he quite cause he needed to go help his family...and Nelsha needed another so she made the add, as for in the City Nelsha has been here for about two and a half years...an..and it's okay..i.I don't mind.." she said as he let her go she was just as happy to see him, maybe even more so, that kind smile on her face as she grabbed a paper witht he interview question on them "would you like something to eat or drink for the interview?" she asked him happily
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:15 am

Emil understood as she explained what happened for the past few years, or at least that she was actually here for 2 in a half years which made him feel kinda dumb he didn't actually meet her sooner but it was ok for now. "Ah I see, well I'm really glad to see you again, still talking like a narrator I see haha~!...oh yeah! the interview um no not really, but I think a glass of water would be fine, should I sit down at the table?" gesturing to a near by table as he got hismelf ready for it, he had to be professional after all, even if it was his friend that was going to be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

Nelsha blushed a bit more not realizing her little nervous habit had popped up, granted it had been happening a lot lately, thought she was a bit embarrassed when he pointed it out. she was also glad it was him it happened around since she used to do it all the time when talking to him when they where kids, it was a coping thing from when she was young and it kinda carried on as a nervous habit, "yes please take a seat I'll get you some water" she said with a smile as she grabbed a glass and got him a glass of cold water all the while getting more and more nervous, she would LOVE to hire him, but...if he had no skills whatsoever in baking she couldn't justify hiring him, she really hoped he was was good baker so she wouldn't have to say no
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:36 am

Emil sat down and nodded, having that happy expression on his face as he waited for Nelsha to give him the questions, but he was given the water first as he began taking sips from it and relaxed. "Ok I'm ready for the interview, Nelsha" he said nicely and in a polite manner, not knowing if he would be abel to get the job but maybe he would be just qualified enough to get it and also if he did Nelsha could teach him a bit about baking to improve his skills somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

Nelsha took the seat across from him and smiled once more at him, it was nice to see that friendly smile of his again and she was glad to see it once more, it brought back a LOT of memories, when he asked for the questions she nodded and looked at the paper "do you have any formal training? and if so from where did you get the training? and how many months or years of training was it? formal training meaning going to a cooking class for instance" she said to him hoping he would get the job but she couldn't play favorites....then again not like people were beating down the door to get the job, but still she also needed a baker that knew what they where doing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:50 am

Emil ran the question over a few times in his head, remebering that he did ahve a bit of exprence as he spoke with a slight professional tone to his voice. "Yes I have, I've taken home econamic's in school as well as taken a cullinary arts class for two months. To add I worked for a resturant and a fast food establishment or over 3 years" he answered, it was not the most impressive exprence ever but it was ok, at leats in his oppion that is as he fiddled with hsi finggers, not knowing if that was enough in the cooking department that is as he exmaiend her expression to see if he did anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:57 am

Nelsha nodded as he listed off his experience and she noted it down, then she looked at him again before reading the next question "hoe many months have you had of informal training in the kitchen? by Informal I mean cooking for yourself or others and the like" she looked at him again so far from the first question but she had to go through all five questions and hope he had enough experience for her to hire after all she DID need the help and he KNEW he was a safe working...or at least asafe person.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Emil scrached his head, if she ment informal like just cooking he could easly say "Oh about 6 years" Since his mother did like to help him cook and what not as well as teach him how to make his own meals in the event she was not home or something along those lines. Looking t her note pad adn then Nelsha again he was trying to fight of his nervousness which was creeping up on him but it was quickly vanishing as if something was giving it the boot form his mind.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Nodding as she wrote that down as well Nelsha moved on to the third question so far it was looking good for experience, now for some knowledge "what is the difference between an eclair and a bear claw?" the question was relatively easy after all there was a lot of difference but she would start with the basic question first of course, she expected most people to get this one right it was the next two that got progressively harder
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Emil smiled a bit as the next question as he could pretty easly answer it, "Well a bear claw is a breakfest pastry shaped like a bears claw and an eclair is like a sorta long pastry that filled with stuff and layed oevr with icing I believe. My mom really likes them haha" he remarked, giving a small little laugh before going back to being professional, or at least proessional as he could be with Nelsha giving him the questions.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Nelsha smiled and nodded as she noted down the knowledge and moved on to the next question "what is the difference between an angels food cake and a devils food cake?" this was a bit more important and quite a bit harder then the previous question since it was a Key best seller two of them in fact, and it was a difference some people would have issues even pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Emil was really puzzled by this question, he knew about angel cakes but he didn't know about devils cake, scraching his head he tried to answer as best he could. "Well a Angel cake is really soft and normally white by what I take it, the taste of it is light and has a smoth tatse...um...as for a devils food cake I believe it is a bit fuller and darker, its more choclate in taste I believe" he said, not knowing if he was right, trying to get the right idea maybe.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Nelsha smiled a bit it was close but not exact but she would give him a maybe on that one, it was okay not to know after all, she didn't expect a worldclass baker to come in here looking for a job "okay Nelsha has one more question" she said without even realizing she had slipped into her old habit again "what is the conversion table from tea spoons to table spoons to cups to liters?" sure the last part of it was a trick question since in baking you never used a lieter for anything but it was to see if he knew that or not, but hopefully he did know the conversion from spoons to cups she also hoped she didn't phrase it badly
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:12 pm

"uh..." Was the first thing Emil said as he had no clue to the question, granted probibly no one other than cooks or people that worked in a setting like this. He could guess about forks maybe but he had no real idea unless he thought about cartoons a bit and said. "Well...small spoon, meddum spoon and big spoon and then um...to be honest I have no clue..." he said, covering his face as the question was out of his mind set as he never learned about spoons or cups, only just using them as a messurement, wait maybe thats it? "Wait is it tea spoon, uh caviar spoop, table spoon, cup size shoudl be um 1/8, 1/5, 1/2, 1 cup"
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:38 am

after hearing his answer Nelsha realized she might have not posed the question correctly and felt she should give him another chance, he seemed to want the job after all...besides no one was really busting down the door for this job ether "umm..hmm....maybe Nelsha said the question wrong...Nelsha means how many tea spoons make up a table spoon...how many table spoons make up a cup and how many cups make up a liter" she said with a kind smiling hoping she said it right this time.

(had to take your luckyness into factoring if she would give a second chance or not XD being her old friend and the only applicant kinda helped)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:15 am

Emil nodded "oooooh thats easy, 3 tea sppons make up a table spoon, 16 table spoons make up a cup and finally 5 cups should equal to one litier I believe, more or less" he said as he was a bit mroe confident about the question, kidna happy she rephrased it for him as it was very hard to know what she ment before.

(thanks lol, sorry about that X3)
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:19 am

Nelsha smiled and marked down the answer "well...as I Nelsha hasn't had anyone apply for this job in over a week...Nelsha thinks you have the job...sorry for the interview but Nelsha has to do everything professionally for the books and all, but welcome to your new job!" a smile on her face as she welcomed him to the happy cake "would you like to take a look around? after all you will be working here with Nelsha...oh and what hours and days are you available?" she said as she got up and grabbed a schedule for him as she got ready to fill it out.

(lol no problem XD)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:23 am

Emil gave a happy little cheer as eh actually got threw the interview, to be honest it was a little hard, but he passed and thats all that really mattered. Getting up and giving Nelsha a little hug he said "Thank you, I know you didn't do it becuase were freinds and I really appreciate that" he said as he let her go and nodded "yes of course, lead the way and I'm good for night time hours and morning time hours" he said in a nice manner and tone as he looked around, taking in everything as he was about to be give a small tour of the place.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:34 am

Nelsha smiled at the little cheer and giggled a bit as she walked back over to him, then he hugged her and she blushed a bit from that, she was glad he was happy that she didn't just give him the job, she had wanted to but that wouldn't have been fair to him after all a job was a job after all, when he mentioned the hours she nodded and wrote him in, basically he would have the same hours as her it seemed since he would more then likely be having classes as well, she then gestured to the back "well then follow Nelsha and she'll lead you to your work area" she said with a smile as she headed for the back

the back was well made a row of ovens to allow for the baking of several thing since after all they needed the ability to cook a lot of baked goods quickly, a nice large prep area, and a large walk in fridge and storage room, it even had a full bathroom in the back in case the workers needed to wash up after a messy accident "as you can see Nelsha tried her best to make the place well stocked and with enough room to to allow proper movement" she said as they walked to the far back where a rather empty breakroom was, as well as her office across from it "sorry the breakroom is not furnished completely Nelsha has been having a bit of trouble with figuring out what to put in there other then a table and some chairs and a little fridge..." she said embarrassed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York-
Jump to: