MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

Scarlet

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:03 am

Emil could see that this place was very well equited for cooking and baking, especially since everything was in working order and they had so much ready to go. Looking at the decore for a moemnt he truned to Nelsha "did you chose the color? it looks really nice, and why nto use the room for uh maybe a sleeping place sne its free and stuff. After all there might be times when its best to stay indoors, might need a place to rest of course, thats only if a bad guy takes over the city however haha"
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:30 am

Nelsha looked at him a moment wondering why he suggested a sleeping place and the only possible answer she could think of hit her "Emil...are you homeless?" she asked with worry in her voice and she teared up a little maybe he had had a rough time of thing and was just managing to get back on his feet? then then again after she thought that she looked at him and decided that, that couldn't be the reason "why do you suggest a sleeping place?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Emil was surpirsed by the accusation, though he didn't have much money he had an appartmet ad was living stably. Shaking his haed and saying a bit franticly "No no thats not it, its just a place to rest would be good is all, there were instances where someone got hurt and passed out, we couldn't just leave him on the floor so we placed them on a table till the abulance got there. If one of us got hurt, like say we slip on some batter and get knocked out a bed for us to lay in would at least help us to wake up if were slightly confertable. Oh and I actually leave about a mile away so now way to being homeless haha" he exxplained, mostly worried for both of there well beings as he saw she looked like she was going to cry. Going over he gave her a more caring and warm hug, adding "Nesha dont think that way, I thank you for caring but I'm alright so dont feel sad" he said nicely, he enoyed hugging her, she was so cute and sweet too.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Nelsha felt a bit foolish for her assumption and relaxed as he explained his meaning, it made sense too, a bed would be more comfortable in that situation, and could help with recovery, and would be safer anyway, she was a bit calmer as he mentioned how far he lived which surprised her "huh? Nelsha...doesn't live to far from here herself" she said surprised by what he said and then he hugged her which caused her to clam up once more, and make her blush brightly, "o..okay...Nelsha won't be sad...Nelsha was just worried" hugging back she liked the hug it reminded her of when they where kids, granted a lot had changed since then
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Emil kept the hug as he perked up, hearing that Nelsha didn't live to far form the shop herself. "Really? awsome, I guess I can visit you then with out having to travel to far. Oh bu you need to tell me my duties and the like as well as we shoudl get started on work if were going to be working right now that is" he said, letting go a bit reluctantly as he smiled, waiting for her instruction and guidance since she was his boss. Still finding her little narrator voice to be super cute, even as a kid he liked being around her becuase of it.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Nelsha blushed a bit more as she scratched the back of her head "y..your right Nelsha forgot...umm...your duties are as head baker actually, and if you like Nelsha can help you learn anything you don't know". Walking to the front again she opened a small uniform closet and handed Emil an apron, "there is no uniform since this is meant to be a relaxed place, but Nelsha made sure to get aprons for the workers so their clothing didn't get dirty", as she explained she led him to the front.

"For the moment the cafe section is closed till just before lunch since the early morning is used to prepare the sweets and to fill orders that Nelsha may have gotten yesterday, Nelsha tries to keep rush orders down to a minimum but sometimes these things can't be helped" she looked back at him as they stood in the large prep area "for now you can work on this order for three boxes of donuts it should be easy to start your first day of work" with that she fixed her apron and turned to the larger table and started to make some dough "Nelsha has a triple decker angel food cake to make, but when you are done Let Nelsha know so she can assign you more work okay?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Emil listerned to Nelsha go on about his duties, job, and generally working time and what he should be doing. He listened attentively and was sure to note every detail before be took off his jacket and place it on a coat hook, then put on the appron as he felt ready to work. "Ok, and thank you for the hlp Nelsha, I'll be sure to ask for it again i I'm confused" he said with a polite sounding tone to his voice as he went over to get some dough and also a pan, already begining to work on the treats as he pre-heated the oven.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:12 pm

With a smile she nodded to him as she grabbed a set of heavy pans dropping one on her foot, of course to her it didn't hurt, the mundane impact being fully absorbed by her powers but when the pan hit the floor she moved her foot quickly so it would seem it missed her, she didn't want Emil to think she was a freak, she never even know about her powers when they where kids, thought it did give her worries now as she bent over and picked up the pan putting it in the sink with a blush on her face as she grabbed another "sorry...sometimes Nelsha is clumbsy" she said to him with a bright blush on her face
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Glancing over, he could see that Nelsha had droped some pans, almost hitting her foot by the looks of it as he stoped what he was doing and moved to help her a bit, picking up some of the heavey pans as he said "Its ok, just be careful, I'm here to help you know?" he said, a small worrie expression on his face as looked at her foot, it seemed fine, so his worries were suspended for now as he only asked "Are you ok? teh pan didn't hurt you did it?"
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:55 am

Nelsha panicked a bit as he looked at her foot, trying to calm herself down as she was scared he would think something odd was up then when he asked she shook her head "no Nelsha is fine the pan missed her, but..but thank you for asking" she said with a smile as she went to wash her hands "don't forget to wash your hands since you picked up some of the pans that fell on the floor" she said to him as she washed dried and got back to work after all the cake was due that afternoon and it would take a bit to get it all done
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:01 am

Emil ws a bit puzzled, she seemed to get a bit more worried about it than normal, but he could guess that him worrying made her worry even if she was ok. So with a nod he went to teh sink to wash his hand with her as she instructed saying back "Ok, will do Boss~" With a smile, it was going to be a fun calling her boss and other little nick names as he dried his hands and went back to molding dough. Getting a few rings from the cutters and laying them out on the flat pan as he stuffed it into the oven and got ready on the next batch.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:12 am

Nelsha smiled a bit at the boss thing she didn't hate it, nor did she mind it really, it was nice just to hear his voice again, but for the past while she had been worried especially with this registration act that she heard about, what if they found out she had powers? with a shake of her head she forced the thoughts out and finished molding the first layer of the cake and popped it into the oven, "Emil how have you been lately...Nelsha had forgotten to ask" she said as she continued working, she did want to catch up with him after all, they had been apart for so long.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:28 am

Molding dough once more, cutting out round shapes and placing them onto a new pan as he smiled, hearing her ask about how he's been, saying back. "Oh I've actually been great, lately I've been super lucky, I found 20 dollars on the ground, I had great meal for free at a resturant for ebing the 1,000th customer, and I got a free movie ticket too" he listed off some of the really good things that have happened to him lately, he didn't know it but is luck was getting a lot better all the time now the more good things that happened. Placing the pan of the second tray into the oven he smiled as he was finished with the doughnuts for now untill they baked that it. "How about you Nelsha? has anything nice happened to you lately?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:35 am

Nelsha listened, he was quite the lucky one still, even as kids he had been luckier then her, she was always clumsy and unlucky, "well nothing that amazing happened to Nelsha, she was more unlucky then anything....but getting this jobe was one thing that Nelsha got that was good...but then not to long ago Nelsha's only baker had to leave, so Nelsha has been running the place alone" it didn't take to long to get the batter all made up for the second layer as she set it down and without thinking brushed her arm RIGHT by a hot stove to grab a pan, and put it on the table, she had kinda gotten used to what she assumed was invulnerability, "other then that Nelsha hasn't really had many good things happen to her"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:51 am

Emil watched Nelsha, feeling kinda bad that she was so unlucky all the time, rumaging in his pocket he took out a movie ticket as he asked. "You were always bad with luck, how about this sence you had a bad week I take you to a movie? I got an extra ticket and I have money haha~" He said as he tried to get her to go with him. He flinched a bit as he saw her reach over a hot place but didn't seem effected by it, rubbing his head maybe she was just naturally strong willed with heat or something along those lines. Not bring it up he hopped she would come with him.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:59 am

Nelsha was putting the batter into the pan when he asked her and she looked over "huh...you want to take Nelsha to a movie?" she asked a little surprised by this little turn of events, then again seeing a movie with a friend would be nice, it would be fun to and they could catch up afterwords "well..okay then Nelsha can close up earlier then usual...after all you where just hired and Nelsha should give you an easy first day shouldn't she?" she smiled to him it sounded like it would be fun, she finished panning the cake and put it in the oven not even thinking that the handle would be to hot to touch normally as she popped it it and closed it without even flinching.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:05 am

"Well duh I want you to come with me, it would be werid seeing a movie alone, plus I want to hang out a little with you. Its been a while after all" Smiling to her as he put teh ticket away for now, hearing her say she would go with him as well as close up shop early as he cheered "whoo~ I'm game for that, but I think we should finish the orders before we close up anything, after all you gotta make the customers happy" He said with a pleased tone, really looking forward to there movie time.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:13 am

after everything had time to bake and finish Nelsha added the finishing touches to the cake she was making and easily just in time as she opened the shop and the customers showed up, after putting the kae in the large safety box and the customers payed for them she looked at Emil and smiled "well so far so good only a few more orders to get done then the cafe opens...then we can close a few hours early to get ready for the movie is that okay Emil?" a smile on her face as she washed her hands and headed back to the large prep table.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:25 am

Emil had wiated for the doughnuts to finish baking, after soem time he got them out of the hot oven with oven mits on of course and glazed them with an asortment of diffrent sweets and what not. Finishing he placed them into three full boxes and gave them to Nelsha to give to the customer taht ordered them, smilinng to her as they were getting lots of work done he got cleaned up at the sink, washing his hand next to her as he nodded. "Doughuts are done, and I'm fine with that, thanks again Boss~" He said, happy to have a nice relaxing time with his friend so far.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:10 am

Nelsha giggled a bit and as the day passed by the customers continued to come in and the business was steady, Nelsha was quite enjoying herself though people had noticed the change in her behavior, namely the fact that she was talking about herself in the third person which only the very few really good customers knew she only dd when she was nervous, but the fact she was doing it all the time was a bit of a mystery to them since the only thing that had changed was the new worker who she seemed perfectly fine talking to.

as the hours passed and the sky started to get dark Nelsha waved good by to the last customer and locked the door before looking over at Emil "well...that was a good day wasn't it?" she asked as she walked over and started to get the cleaning things ready "just have to clean up then you and Nelsha can head out and go get ready for the movie...where did you want to meet Nelsha?", she had started to sweep the floor as she asked her question a light blush on her face as she realized they where going for a movie soon.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

The day was pretty solomn he had to say, with customers coming in and out nd some just relaxing the orders were almost non-stop but at a pace he could deal with. Finally as it became night time he smiled, happy that it was closing time as he began helping Nelsha clean up a bit, he looked a bit messy from making a few cakes and doughnuts so washing uh either here or at home was in order. "It was, I really liked how nice some of the customers were, and uh we can meet near the plaza entrace? or I cna go to your house when I get done cleaing up, only if thats no trouble to you" he asked as he thought about it a bit. "haha if I wasen't so sure about it I would say this was a date maybe" he said with bit of a low tone to not freak out Nelsha too much as they were just hanging out for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

The cleaning didn't take to long and Nelsha finished counting out the register money and putting it away in the safe hidden in her office, she then looked at the tip cup and let out a surprised "Meep" as she looked at the money in there usually it was only loose change but people where actually leaving more tips this time "N..Nelsha doesn't know why but everyone was a lot more generous with the tips then usual" counting out the money usually she could leave here with a decent five dollar tip, but as she counted she was getting a bit more surprised as she hit twenty five and was still going.

After counting it out she was a little beside herself as she handed Emil twenty five dollars in tips "here.....this is your share..." she said as she had split the tips in half, she NEVER got this much before...and she was trying to figure out why, but then again maybe it was just a good day for everyone? she finally registered what he asked and looked at him with a smile "Nelsha doesn't mind if we meet here...but if you want to meet at Nelsha's she can give you directions".
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Emil was just done cleaning the ovens as he turned to see Nelsha giving him money, guessing this was from the tip jar that people were putting change in he was surpirsed. "Wow uh thanks, did they put that much into it or its this just my pay for today?" He jokced, scraching his head a little aas he put the money away for now, at least they could do a lot more after the movie now that they had more money to spend. "Hmmm, well, I will eventually need to know your adress, how about you tell me it and if its closer to my house I can meet you there. If the shop is closer then I will meet you here, sound good?" He asked, taking out a phone, he would type it out on there and also get her number if she wanted to give it.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:55 pm

(not sure if you guys are using real street names and such, but I am not lol XD I have no Idea if this street even exists)

Nelsha looked at him and smiled a bit as he made the joke about it being his pay for the day "this is your half of the tip that everyone was giving". She then smiled a bit as he asked for her address and she had to think a moment, "Nelsha lives at 1453 Telmen street" the smile growing as she gave him her number "Nelsha's phone number is 459-7354" a giggle escaped her as she went and got his coat while leaving her apron in the linen bag for the cleaners to come and get later in the night, she then handed him his coat and smiled a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Emil nodded as he typed it into his phone and thought about the adress, it was not that far from where he liveed to be honest he could come to her house when he was ready as he put down the contact number as well. "Ah ok, actually you dont stay that far from where I live, I'll come to your house in about an hour after I wash up and get dressed" He said with a smile back to her, saying in return "Thank you" For getting his jacket as he placed the appron on the hooks stationed across the wall. Putting it on he put his pone away as he made his way to the door with Nelsha. "I'll call you when I get there, oh and my adress is 1415 laramie" he said as he held the door open for her.

(same here lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York-
Jump to: