MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
This site is rated +17, mainly for RP freedom. Please be mature and responsible with this. Any excessive and uncalled for sexual material or gore will result in a banning.

~Black Phoenix
MARVEL WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARVEL WARS

War.. The world is demanding those with super powers to give up their names and identities, they demand it! Some people agree with this, some don't. Some are still trying to find where they stand. Where do you stand? This is where you find out..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Character Template and Help
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Mon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

» Emil Calder
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 am

» "Dream Goblin"
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

» The Black Hand
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 am

» Noctuam (Modecai Wayne)
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 am

» Chocobo Paradise
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

» Public Pub!
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

» Pet Shop WIP
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Gundam Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 am

» Skull Thread Castle
the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby PuppetMaster Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 am

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Korinara

Korinara

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:17 am

Nelsha nodded as she got ready to leave and smiled at him "well then Nelsha will see you later, then and she needs to lock up as well" walking to the door she opened it for him and smiled again as she waited for him to head out "Nelsha is glad to see you again Emil she should have moved here sooner so we could have meet a lot sooner" her voice coming out in a giggle as she was still happy over this coincidence
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:57 am

Emil smiled and nodded, understanding as he agreeded "Yeah I know, but I'm glad we got to see each other again, I'll see you soon" He said as he steped out side with her, waiting for her to lock up before he would go home to get ready for the rest of the day, or well it should be noted as night time since they worked all day. "Bye Nelsha~!"
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:59 am

Nelsha smiled as she locked up and liiked at Emil "by Emil see you in a bit" she giggled to herself as she headed home humming happily at how good the day had been a new working and got to meet an old friend all at the same time, it was good and it was quite uplifting to her after so long having to kinda rush all the time, to have someone else there to help.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:15 am

Nelsha arrived and looked around apparently she lived closer to the square but that was okay at least it meant she could get here before him, she smiled as she waited for him, hoping for maybe a bit of breakfast with him before actually starting work, since it was actually a late start day, then she thought what if he got a little annoyed that she forgot to tell him? and then she started to worry that she may have messed up a bit..
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:34 am

Getting to the plaza a little early he walked around the conner and could see Nelsha from a distance, waving at her he wondered why she was out side of the shop at this time, but again she was the boss so it was her to make up the times and what not. "Hey Nelsha, whats up? did you forget your keys?" He asked why she was not in the shop pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:51 am

Nelsha smiled when she seen Emil and waved back to him once he got closer she giggled a bit at his question and shook her head "no Nelsha has the keys...but...Nelsha forgot to tewll you that today is a late day...the shop doesn't open till three pm today, so you and Nelsha have time to go get something to eat for breakfast if you want...NE..Nelsha will pay since she forgot to tell you yesterday" she was trying to hopefully make up for her mistake and hoped she was doing a good job of it
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Emil was a bit surpirsed about that, knowing that he would probibly be here for a while if she had not told him i advance and even woke up to tell him. Smiling at her generousity he nodded but took out a coupon "Cool, actually I just fund this on the street, its a buy anything breakfest coupon for a shop not to far from here. Good for up to two people and its free food, wow were gettin a lot of things for free now a days" He had to agree, things were always looking up for him in the most weridest of ways, but not that he could complain about it. "Oh and its fine Nelsha, I'm actually glad you woke up this early just to tel me that, thank you" He said politely
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Nelsha felt rather foolish from having forgotten to tell him last night, the meal and the movie had made her forget completely, but it was a good time, and he seemed to be taking it well, and another coupon? well that would mean they wouldn't have to spend any money at least it was quite the stroke of luck "well lead the way, your quite the lucky person Emil" a giggle escaping her as she walked up to him and then blushing a bit as he thanked her "you..you don't have to thank Nelsha...She was the one that forgot.." explaining a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Nelsha had been blushing the entire time she walked with Emil after the hug, it was a nice feeling that hug but it made her all shy, well more so then usual as she unlocked the door and smiled over at him "umm....N...Nelsha hopes t..to...today is fun for you" she stammered out as she walked into the shop and turned the lights on, still blushing a bit as she headed for the back to start counting out the till for the day, but she stopped she was so used to her normal routine that she almost forgot he worked there too "umm..c..could you get the front of the store ready for the day? it's only the cafe' for the day and a few orders from yesterday that need to be baked" she bowed "thank you" she then continued heading to her little office.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 am

Emil could tell by Nelsha's expression that she liked the hug, or at least would like some company, really he would love to and would do it right away for her but he did need to talk to his mom about this so she would know then tell her teh good news. That way when he would move in everyone and everything would be settled, though he wondered how it would be while living wth Nelsha a bit. Putting the thought behind him he went into the shop and began setting up as instructed, "Will do" He said simply and started to sweep the floors, then getting the stock room pastries and began placing them into the front once more after heating them up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 am

Nelsha was actually excited that Emil would be coming to live with her...well maybe coming to live with her, it was quite exciting for her, and she hoped that if he did decide to live with her that he would like how the place looked inside, she kept it all clean and tidy which really was kinda easy when you lived alone, not much mess to clean really, but still she hoped he liked it. it didn't take her long to count out the money for the till and she put the rest into the safe it was going to be deposit time later in the day and she had to remember to take Emil with her to show him how to do it and to authorize him to take funds from the account if she ever needed to send him to the bank for it so it would just be a good Idea all around
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 am

Dream Goblin flies in out of no where and destroys the window with ease, into the bakery he went ramming and killing the decor and cakes in his path."your pastries look delicious." as he as he said this to the women and the man he turns the women and and man sitting together he says "you girl come here and do battle with me your nasty fingered boy friend looks weak!" Dream laughed to himself as he began to destroy the decorations even more, he breaks open the cash register and takes the money. He waits for the women to answer."well it looks like your Trash can bakery is not good enough to satisfy my tastes." Dream leaps into the air destroying the restrooms and tables, pastry cakes and cookies fly in every direction of the explosive confusion.

Last edited by Bucky on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

(umm...there are only two workers at the bakery....my character and ricters character...so..no Idea who you said you killed O.o, also they arn't open yet they have just now started to set up to get ready to open ^^;;...also..I thought you where a good guy O.o)
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:08 am

I have no idea what is going on here but I notice you guys go to thread to thread with using the travel thread to get to the next thread.If this continues I will give you one more warning and then I will lock this thread. Please comply with this. thank you!

https://marvel-wars.forumotion.com/t43-streets-of-nyc-travel-thread
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 pm

With the sound of a large crash and smashing of some kind Emil was startled into looking to the front, instantly getting defecive now as he saw who it was. It was what looked like a supervillain, noted by the signiture thights and evil laugh as he began to terrorize the place and destroy things, making him feel very scared as well as angry. He was destroying Nelsha's shop, something she worked hard on, taking a frying pan from the back he tossed it at the man. His luck would make it hit the glider if not avoided as well as cause it to short out and have a few techniqual dificulties also, "Leave us alone!" He called, thinking to himself as he knew he would become a target but he couldn't let Nelsha get hurt. "What kind villain robs a bakery shop?!" He said, having another pan in his hand as he was ready to throw it at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 am

Nelsha had just finished putting the float in the till when suddenly the robber burst in breaking her window, she ducked down scared from the commotion and looked up once more when he started to tear the place apart, when the man suddenly called her out to fight, she didn't understand WHY he would call on her to fight, and call Emil weak looking, Emil was taller then her and probably looked a lot stronger too....then agian he was robbing a bakery/cafe' maybe the guy was just a bit off his kilter? ether way she wasn't really one to fight anyone. Though Emil was making a try at it as he tossed a frying pan at the odd robber, it's not that they would have lost much money thankfully, she had only put a float of two hundred and fifty dollars in the till after all, but it was the repairs that would cost the most. "Nelsha doesn't want to fight...you have the money...why not just leave" she said as she stayed crouched behind the counter a bit, she didn't want to fight him for a few reasons, she was scared he would hurt Emil, she wasn't even worried about herself, after all she was used to worrying about others anyway, the other reason was that she didn't want her strength to show or to scare Emil with what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm

(sorry guys trying to get Light to post...errr here) uatu appears in the bakery shop waves his hand stopping Goblin in time  and erasing their memories of this incident Goblin will also be hidden in a rift in space until he decides to move. The bakery was fixed to the way it was before Goblin came and Uatu teleported back to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:12 am

(not sure what we are supposed to do now lol ^^;; )
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

(most apologies) Dream Goblin stared at the women for a bit "So your name is Nelsha?" Dream hovers over toward her as a frying pan hits his glider almost knocking him of balance. "you have done it now women, you better protect your husband because he is going to meet his doom if you don't fight me." Dream goblin in a evil demonic way starts up his silver-ish purple glider. "I have broken your bakery into the real garbage dump it is, i hope you have to pay a lot of money for this" Dream said to the women hiding behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilsew
Admin
Wade Wilsew

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

(You guys were supposed  to continue what you were doing before Dream showed up, until Goblin returns continue with your bakery days) *Uatu Disappears*
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:43 pm

(well dreams back so now we are waiting for scarlet to post XP)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Emil moved to Nelsha's side as he knew this was getting bad, he couldn't fight some super villain and now he wanted Nelsha to fight him, he couldn't let her get hurt. "Leave us alone, you got what you want, and your not messing with her" He said, willing to protect Nelsha with his body as he had his frying pan ready to strike at him. Internally he was pretty scared, of course he dreamde about beating up bad guys at one point in his life but it played out a lot better in his dreams than it was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Korinara

Korinara

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Nelsha was a bit flustered when he called Emil her husband but it REALLY wasn't time for that, he had just threatened to hurt him and as a boss and as his friend she couldn't let that happen, sadly that meant she would have to show what she could do, so she let out a sigh and stood up blushing a bit from Emil moving in front of her to protect her "Emil...sorry" she said as she moved past him "Nelsha can't let you get hurt though..." she said back to him before looking up at the odd man "fine then Nelsha will fight you..." she said looking upset at having to do this...why the man wanted to fight her she didn't know though.
Back to top Go down
Gundam

Gundam

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Dream had a smile on his face "perfect give me your best shot girl!" Dream flew past her causing her hair to fly up "hahaha i will let you get the first hit" Dream hovered near the womens assumed loved one and attempts to hold him by his neck. "if you can't beat me then i will be forced you to end your little cake and tea party by squashing your boyfriend, Got that!?" Dream flatens him self on his glider putting his hand safely back near his body attempting to ram into the Girl.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Seeing Nelsha move from behind him he looked to her, more worried than ever as he wanted to protect her, not for her to fight him. "No Nelsha, dont I-...guh!" He droped his guard for a moment which got him strung up in the mans hold, frantically trying to get away from him now as he was increadibly strong, much more than him. Trying to kick at his glider when he began heading towards Nelsha he, with his luck, would hit a part of it that would move it out of the way of Nelsha. Unfortunately tahts all he could do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'   the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Happy cake Bakery and sweets cafe'
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARVEL WARS :: Free Forum RP :: RP :: Marvel Wars :: U.S.A. :: New York-
Jump to: